Gray areas in the rules
Greetings,

I have created this thread in order for people to question gray areas in the rules and receive some answers. I was recently punished due to such gray area and I want to help others avoid that.
I'll kick things off.

Nexus raids, when I returned I actually spent some time reading through the rules and asking staff members a bunch of questions as I was on last chance and wanted to be really careful. I ended up asking Ranger if you are allowed to tie someone up in a nexus raid and leave him be, I was told you are not. Recently I was punished for killing someone in a nexus raid because Midget thought I should of instead tied him up and walk away something that I always though was against the rules. Personally I trust Rangers say here as he is far more experienced and aware of the rules, atlest in my eyes.
FearRP rules are very vague and quite open to interpretation - I've been given various answers on various questions by staff and it doesn't seem very well written at all and has lead to a lot of confusion especially by new players because of how poorly written it is.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
The rules have been made more lenient but more vague in the process. The rules are up to interpretation but the staff need to somewhat be on the same page or at least uphold what is there. Everyone used to be on the same page and know the same stuff but more grey areas are opening as people question the rules and staff & the community are uncertain rather than being confident in their knowledge and decisions.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 2 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Dimitris, Bobby
Ive seen a few disappear recently too

[Image: EOU1FvjXsAEkpYo.jpg]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 2 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Joe Joe, Kappatalist