SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38039917

BanID: 59548

Ban Reason
FailRP - Stepping on injured peoples bodies, Being disrespectful.11th ban

Staff Member: Obay

Involved users
Myself, Obay.

Why should you be unbanned?

I got permanently banned between 2015-2017; I don't actually remember when I got banned but I do remember the reason behind it - point being, it was long ago and before the ToS were updated, so I'm shooting my shot right now on the offchance I do get unbanned. Just to recall what happened: I sprinted over some injured guy, an admin pulled me up to him and asked why I did it, I ended up lying saying I didn't and when Obay called me out on it I said, "well you need to go to Specsavers then don't you." I then got permanently banned. I apparently had an extensive history before this aswell, with 10 bans beforehand, but I'll be honest and say I don't recall them; I did move on. I do know that a lot of these bans were due to disrespect, however a few years have passed since this ban and it's safe to say I've matured and am respectful to those around me. I have since played many different RP servers, including Fearless's competitor (which I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to mention by name), have kept quite a quiet record, as well as having participated in a good few RP events just to show that I do infact play roleplaying servers to actually roleplay. I did play on the server for some time before the ban, starting from back in 2014, so it would be fun to rejoin the community and see what's changed, and hopefully reintregate myself without the attitude.

I apologise for any distress or grief I caused in my time back then, I have since changed for the better and hope I get the opportunity to show that.
Hi Rydolph,

We'll discuss your ban with the admin team and come back to you with a conclusion very soon.
If you have anything else to add then feel free to update your post.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Approved.

After a team discussion, we have decided to unban you with a last chance.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]