Basically the entire discord.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Reported User(s): Basically the entire discord.

Reported User's SteamID: Discord

Date & Time (GMT): 04/20/1969 @ 4:20 GMT

Summary of the incident
Hello my name is good boy and non racist man **** and basically it has come to my attention that a lot of people in the discord server have said some very racist comments. 

This includes the n word with hard r and worse!! ????????

I would like to also mention that Richie purposely deleted his messages to hide evidence her has said the n word with hard r the vile human!

5. Any discrimination or harassment against another person is not allowed. (Present or not)

Evidence

[Image: raw]

I give up with sending screenshots of like 300 *** msgs

Stats:
N word hard r: 70 msgs
N word with a: 314 msgs
Paki: 59 msgs
coon: 26 msgs (mainly josh haha)
kike: 5
***: 101
retard: 587
spastic: 88
autistic: 100
cigarette: 93 (some of the messages containing this were mentioning cigarettes so some of it don't count)
a lot of these were posted by current staff, ex staff, developers, ex-devs, contribs (Richie, Jim would never say such thing!!) and current and ex teachers. 
and a few more honestly as a christian boy I strongly disagree with the racism and think that should be banned!!!
in my defence they probably deserved it
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Hi John Jong,

It's been made clear over the last few days with your post and others that our discord server has had a sheer lack of administration. While the comments you have laid out in this PR are extremely damning to the accused users. With this being said, I feel like there are too many cases for punishments to be handed out at this time. I know Tails was recently punished for it and after discussion with Conn about the matter, we have both come to the same agreement. Tails will be unbanned for his racism punishment.

Despite not handing out punishments for this UBR, I want to make it very clear that Fearless in no way agrees to any of the statements made by any of the users and we will be making it our mission for this to be a safe space for any sort of identity. Moving forward, as the team we will be looking into how to combat this sort of behavior through different means - But something that I can assure you, is any slur that can be seen as oppressive - such as the ones you have displayed in this PR - will result in an instant ban.

I already know many of the community will be looking at this PR and Tails' UBR and saying that we recently had a demotion for such a case. To that, I say - the person in question was in a position of power, someone who was meant to safeguard the community and so if you are a community member, how can you feel welcome if a person in the hierarchy is actively making 'jokes' at your expense. You can see more of my reasoning behind this in the AA that lead to the demotion too.

Many thanks,
Divey
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]