Wut game shal I buy?
I'm buying a new game this weekend (if possible) do you guys got any suggestions?
I don't want any COD because the suck pretty hard.

Please suggest me some awesome games. Cool
I'm looking for PS3 games.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • LioN
Well, that wholely depends on what game you want to buy.
What genre of games are you looking at? I could suggest a wide arrange of games that mean nothing to you.

And do you want something recent? PC or console? Be more specific!
well if we look away from COD and BF3 and such then the question is pretty much do you play singleplayer or Multiplayer? and also it is kinda hard to suggest games to people that you don't know what they play for example i play a lot of horror games so thats what im the best at suggesting while some other people are better at suggesting action games and such.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I would suggest Saints row 3 for the giggles.
The following 2 users Like DerStorm's post:
  • equal, ImperialSheep
(02-06-2012, 05:02 PM)DerStorm Wrote: I would suggest Saints row 3 for the giggles.

Already got that one.
(02-06-2012, 05:02 PM)DerStorm Wrote: I would suggest Saints row 3 for the giggles.

Funniest game I've played in like forever.
Battlefield Bad Company 2
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
If you're into open-world RPGs, get Skyrim. Or if you're into linear action games (and you have a Playstation 3) get Uncharted 3. They're both really great games.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal
Buy Dear Esther, it may look boreing but its scary and awesome. I just completed it right now and im going to make a topic about it. Awesome Awesome game.
Dark Souls/Demon Souls are supposed to be really good and challenging RPGs exclusively for the PsTriple