Fearless x Grand Theft Auto
This is a general question from me to the community.

Would the community be keen on GTA, as a total change?

I’m pretty sure GTA got everything to offer.

Voice your opinions.

Kevin
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Molyneux481, User 21796
I personally can't see it happening. FL is too dedicated to Garrys Mod and I can't see Divey investing into a new project on that scale.

The following 3 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Seifenspende, Idea, L Y N C H Y
What is GTA building like to make roleplays?
(07-16-2020, 06:09 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: I personally can't see it happening. FL is too dedicated to Garrys Mod and I can't see Divey investing into a new project on that scale.

It’s a general question, would the community be keen? Would you personally be keen?

Forget all the other details for the time being.
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Molyneux481
Nah man. GTA too expensive
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(07-16-2020, 06:18 PM)Balls Wrote: Nah man. GTA too expensive

You’re a donator, 9 months of donating for Fearless is like buying the game for a lifetime. No mate, calculate properly.

3 meals, 6 coffees, $30 is not much these days, especially for a scandinavian like you.
(07-16-2020, 06:11 PM)Falc Wrote: What is GTA building like to make roleplays?

My advice would be Youtube. Take a look there!
While GTA is alright for roleplay and pretty fun, to me it is a bit geared towards only a certain way of roleplaying with no player being able to create custom buildings etc.

FL offers something different and more fun on Garry's Mod, while GTA can only be far too serious or far too relaxed (RP servers or freeroam)
I don't really think it would be Fearless anymore. Pretty much a whole different community, including different playerbase.
Also not a fan of how GTA/Arma RP works, there's no passiveRP like in Gmod, while all the focus is on cars and guns.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 3 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Kappatalist, Seifenspende, RedPanda
(07-16-2020, 06:29 PM)Bobby Wrote: While GTA is alright for roleplay and pretty fun, to me it is a bit geared towards only a certain way of roleplaying with no player being able to create custom buildings etc.

FL offers something different and more fun on Garry's Mod, while GTA can only be far too serious or far too relaxed (RP servers or freeroam)

That sums it up for me, can't create custom buildings and roleplay isn't as free as it is here.

Fearless would not be the same without this.

No no no.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Haarek