Joe Joe claims his Pension
Despite our differences, I wish you the best.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Joe Joe
Another one bites the dust, Wish you best of luck and thanks for everything, Joe!
The following 1 user Likes Strange Neo's post:
  • Joe Joe
(07-12-2020, 07:36 PM)Divey Wrote: Sad to see you go, thank you for everything you've done as I'm glad to have had the pleasure to get to know you not only as a fellow staff member but as a friend too

stop flirting he’s not interested
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Joe Joe
I never had an actual issue with you, but since I had an issue with most of your friends we were never on great terms. I think that you were a very good and active staff member and that this is a big loss for the team. 

Take care man and best of luck!
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Joe Joe
(07-12-2020, 07:14 PM)Lewwings Wrote: 2020 continues to be the year of endings, only a matter of time till FL is next.

can you give it a rest for more than 2 minutes?
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 2 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Panda, Ryan
Very sad to see you go Joe
Wolven

Joe Joe, You where one of the best Admins i have ever met on Fearless. you are a phenomenal builder, an excellent roleplayer to the extent that i felt bad that you were not expressing your talents in real life.

The people who held you back where red panda, eion, and like those where the reason why I couldn't see you at your potential. as now you enter the 20's club. bro, i shit you not you gonna
have the best time of your life Smile

I welcome you. Keep in touch of course xxx
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
The following 1 user Likes Veronica's post:
  • Joe Joe
https://youtu.be/1FoIKqVz-Us
The following 1 user Likes Eoin's post:
  • Joe Joe
(07-12-2020, 10:06 PM)Qannter Wrote: Joe Joe, You where one of the best Admins i have ever met on Fearless. you are a phenomenal builder, an excellent roleplayer to the extent that i felt bad that you were not expressing your talents in real life.

The people who held you back where red panda, eion, and like those where the reason why I couldn't see you at your potential. as now you enter the 20's club. bro, i shit you not you gonna
have the best time of your life Smile

I welcome you. Keep in touch of course xxx
I'm upset. not because of the comment but the fact my name has been spelt "Eion"
(07-12-2020, 10:06 PM)Qannter Wrote: The people who held you back where red panda...

I don't know what server you played on but no one held Joe back, he was like Dobby, he was a free elf!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • kevin the god