Joe Joe claims his Pension
Star 
Hello all,

Today I come baring the news that I will be stepping down from the team as of today. I’ve been part of FL for near enough to 5 years now and half of that time I’ve spent as Admin; something I have greatly enjoyed for the most part. However, all good things must eventually come to an end. I’ve weathered many of the ‘storms’ Fearless has faced in recent years however I believe now is a good time for me to take a step back, in the words of Kevin the God “going on fl seems like a chore. I dont find it fun anymore. i lack the motivation to go on now” which to me indicates its about time I depart. FL has many things which make it stand out from most of the communities however the more the years go by the further FL slips away from what it used to be, and yes you shouldn’t cling on to the past however many things are changing here some for the better and some for the worse.

I know myself, others who have resigned and others who plan to are feeling the hit of demotivation and I don’t blame them. The Developers are a blessing to this community and the root of their demotivation is totally understandable, the work they have produced for FL over the years has been for the most part outstanding, but at what cost? What have the Developers seen to keep them going? Nothing; a sentiment strongly related to Souls 12 year ownership, however as previously promised I’m hopeful this will change in the future. The work of a Developer is by far the fundamental building block of a community and sometimes it seems that they are underappreciated not only by the playerbase but sadly by the team. The members I’ve worked with throughout my time here for the most part have been a mix of great people, but sadly sometimes you get a few bad apples that cause more harm than good, some of which I’ve worked with throughout my time here.

I have met some amazing people here at FL, some of those who I’ve become great friends with, people like Forgee, RedPanda, Ryan, Ducktard, Eoin, Siphon, Violet, KevintheGod, the list goes on and on. Like many things in life there are people who are there to be a problem but if you can get past that FL has some genuinely nice people on it; those of whom know who they are.

I hope to have made a positive impact on Fearless and I appreciated the opportunities I’ve been given here but for now I say farewell,

Joe Joe Binks
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Goodbye Joe <3
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Joe Joe
Demoted.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Joe Joe, Molyneux481
Totally didn't see that one coming
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Thanks Joe for everything, enjoy retirement!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Joe Joe
really upset ONCE AGAIN
The following 1 user Likes Inlandbubbles's post:
  • Joe Joe
not gonna lie i thought it would off been much sooner after forgay and redpanda left but nonetheless a great admin you will be missed mr sheep shagger!
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Joe Joe
Sad to see another great administrator leave the team, all the best with whatever you do moving forward mate!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Joe Joe
Finally.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
hm no
 Zecon
not an Administrator