Joe Joe claims his Pension
welcome to the club

i still remember your cute pm when my teacher app was denied
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Joe Joe
Best of luck Joe!
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Joe Joe
Saw this one coming but a shame nonetheless, best of luck with everything lad, feel free to reach out to me on discord xoxox

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Joe Joe
goodbye Joe Joe, I still miss seeing ur cat.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Joe Joe
Take care pal, got off on the bad start but we managed to put that behind us and become good take care Joe Joe!
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Joe Joe
Take care Joe! It'll be a shame to see you go. Thanks for all the work you've done!

P.S. As to your comments about developers, you hit the nail on the head. So much under-appreciation and it's a shame. We try to work as much as possible to better the community but we're stuck in an endless loop of no motivation and it sucks because there's a massively talented bunch here. The community isn't what it used to be but we're trying to make it work. It would be a much better place if the team worked unanimously. We are making progress though and there's some amazing people on this team, let's just hope things go in the right direction and the right people make the right decisions looking forward.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 7 users Like Edned's post:
  • Joe Joe, Conn, Rylund, Kappatalist, Panda, Pollux, L Y N C H Y
hm i've thought about this and the answer is no
The following 1 user Likes [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Joe Joe
Sad to see you go, thank you for everything you've done as I'm glad to have had the pleasure to get to know you not only as a fellow staff member but as a friend too
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe
I can finally no collide fences in peace now that Dick and Dom aren’t in the team anymore!
Where am I?
The following 2 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • Luna, Joe Joe
Looks like I gotta post a staff app now. Can't be having no welshman on the staff team.

Fr, it was nice being on the team with you. Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Joe Joe