Returning after 5 years
Hey everyone!

Some of you more active folk have probably seen me around these past few days. If not, no biggie; I wasn’t a consistent player years back anyway.

I will say, the server doesn’t seem nearly as populated as it was in 2013-2015. That’s a little heartbreaking to me. Especially since this was always (and still is) the best RP server on Gmod.

Can anyone let me know how the server’s holding up nowadays? What’s the best way to enjoy my time here?
The following 1 user Likes Yawanoc's post:
  • Seifenspende
Welcome back!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(07-12-2020, 04:21 PM)Yawanoc Wrote: Hey everyone!

Some of you more active folk have probably seen me around these past few days.  If not, no biggie; I wasn’t a consistent player years back anyway.

I will say, the server doesn’t seem nearly as populated as it was in 2013-2015.  That’s a little heartbreaking to me.  Especially since this was always (and still is) the best RP server on Gmod.

Can anyone let me know how the server’s holding up nowadays?  What’s the best way to enjoy my time here?

basically its held on by a few remaining strings oh and divey is now owner and soul left before it was too late
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Seifenspende
Welcome back! Feel free to PM me about ways to have fun,
Welcome back matey
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Having fun on a dead server is hard. Good luck with that!
The following 3 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • Lewwings, Flex, Jeffrey
Welcome back I’m one of the most active players on the server if you see me on it’s possible I am basing chilling or roleplaying your always welcome to get involved by just PMing me!
Welcome back
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
welcome back!
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Welcome back!