crazy frog
(07-12-2020, 01:24 AM)Flex Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 01:08 AM)Alan Dickinson Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 01:06 AM)Flex Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 01:06 AM)Alan Dickinson Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 12:59 AM)Flex Wrote: Well that's not how it works, It already got dealt with
Ok so you prop kill me to get the president job and don't get banned. is that how it works
I didn't take the president job
I left after u prop killed me. you killed me so you or one of your friends could get the job. so that you could do your half life roleplay. also midget never contacted me about the situation. I left 5 mins after you team killed me and I didn't call a admin
The VP his name is gj or something took the job and why would Midget contact you when you have left?
i’m going to stop responding now it’s 2.30am and i’m going to sleep. just let the admins look at the evidence and they can make up there own minds
For future reference, you shouldn't post a report because you didn't like the outcome of a staff members decision. I will leave this thread open and Midget can conclude this how he likes. He has access to the video whereas maybe he didn't beforehand hence his decision could change, but if he says that a punishment isn't going to be issued then that decision has to be respected.
(07-12-2020, 08:16 AM)Kippsee Wrote: For future reference, you shouldn't post a report because you didn't like the outcome of a staff members decision. I will leave this thread open and Midget can conclude this how he likes. He has access to the video whereas maybe he didn't beforehand hence his decision could change, but if he says that a punishment isn't going to be issued then that decision has to be respected.
like i said i was not aware that a admin sit happend and it’s blatant prop killing and the rules were clearly broken
Thank you for posting a PR,

This is blatant propkill and will be punished accordingly.

Approved.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.