crazy frog
Reported User(s): crazy frog

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159462299

Date & Time (GMT): 12/7/2020 @ 00:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
so I became president and changed the laws and stuff but Crazy Frog (flex) wanted his friend to be president so he tried to prop kill me twice 
the first time I was tabbed out and the second time he killed me
I've got proof its blatant RDM/prop kill 
I don't think I have to say anything els 
just look at the evidance

Evidence
https://youtu.be/jrd0-poWhmc
Don't remember propkilling you twice but ok? This was already dealt with ingame by Midget.
[Image: unknown.png]
(07-12-2020, 12:16 AM)Flex Wrote: Don't remember propkilling you twice but ok? This was already dealt with ingame by Midget.
ok lets let other admins look at the situation 
please don't say you don't remember it when
1.you admitted it in dms 
2.i have proof
(07-12-2020, 12:42 AM)Alan Dickinson Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 12:16 AM)Flex Wrote: Don't remember propkilling you twice but ok? This was already dealt with ingame by Midget.
1.you admitted it in dms 
2.i have proof
I never denied doing it. And I've told you this situation has already been dealt with ingame by Midget. I got warned for it.
(07-12-2020, 12:53 AM)Flex Wrote:
1.you admitted it in dms 
2.i have proof
I never denied doing it. And I've told you this situation has already been dealt with ingame by Midget. I got warned for it.
well id like another admin to take a look since you blatantly prop killed me and Midget didn't witness the incident.
you walked up and prop killed me because u wanted to continue your half life rules role play and since I changed the rules u wanted one of your friends to be president.
(07-12-2020, 12:56 AM)Alan Dickinson Wrote:
1.you admitted it in dms 
2.i have proof
well id like another admin to take a look since you blatantly prop killed me and Midget didn't witness the incident.
you walked up and prop killed me because u wanted to continue your half life rules role play and since I changed the rules u wanted one of your friends to be president.
Well that's not how it works, It already got dealt with
(07-12-2020, 12:59 AM)Flex Wrote:
1.you admitted it in dms 
2.i have proof
Ok so you prop kill me to get the president job and don't get banned. is that how it works
(07-12-2020, 01:06 AM)Alan Dickinson Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 12:42 AM)Alan Dickinson Wrote: ok lets let other admins look at the situation 
1.you admitted it in dms 
2.i have proof
Ok so you prop kill me to get the president job and don't get banned. is that how it works
I didn't take the president job
(07-12-2020, 01:06 AM)Flex Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 12:53 AM)Flex Wrote: I never denied doing it. And I've told you this situation has already been dealt with ingame by Midget. I got warned for it.
I left after u prop killed me. you killed me so you or one of your friends could get the job. so that you could do your half life roleplay. also midget never contacted me about the situation. I left 5 mins after you team killed me and I didn't call a admin
(07-12-2020, 01:08 AM)Alan Dickinson Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 01:06 AM)Flex Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 12:56 AM)Alan Dickinson Wrote: well id like another admin to take a look since you blatantly prop killed me and Midget didn't witness the incident.
I left after u prop killed me. you killed me so you or one of your friends could get the job. so that you could do your half life roleplay. also midget never contacted me about the situation. I left 5 mins after you team killed me and I didn't call a admin
The VP his name is gj or something took the job and why would Midget contact you when you have left?