RedPandas Resignation
Star 
Hello Fearless, 

The time has come for me to announce my resignation from my role as administrator. Firstly I would like to thank the main people who were instrumental in me sticking around upon my return to the community in late 2018, these people being but not limited to: TheRealSparks, Ryan, *Flame*, Montana, Jhayw, Joe Joe and Forgee. Obviously over time more people were added to the list of who made me stay on Fearless and I am greatful for all of you and what you did for me or what we did together, but now my time has come to join some of you. I have nothing but respect for most of those who I have worked alongside over the past year since first becoming staff on the server and most of all the changes we managed to make over our time in the team. I would also like to thank those who put the trust in me to first get into the team. But at this time I am about to go into full-time employment and currently I don't have the motivation to play Fearless nevermind when I have less time to play, I gave it my all from the start and I would hope this is evident. I hope during my stint as an administrator I have made a positive change, some would obviously disagree, but I always put Fearless first and my actions reflected that. With that said I  no longer feel its right for me to remain as an administrator on Fearless due to my motivation, time and internal disagreements. Once again, goodbye all and the best of luck moving forward.

Sincerely

RedPanda
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
oh Sad
this is sad Sad
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Good for you. All the best for the future

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

F
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Bye, solid lad.
Sad day for FL

All the best

Low key seen it coming you seemed less interested as the days went bye.

Take care!
Bye bye babessss, Hit me up on facebook some day yeh
Thank you for your hard work, good look in the future!
P.S 
F you for giving me a blacklist just before you resign, hope it was worth it
The following 5 users Like SnowFlame's post:
  • Ryan, RedPanda, Link, Edned, ImTheRealSparks