I'm back!
Heart 
Hi there, Fearless. 
After serving my time in Fearless jail for 4 years, im finally back

I'm finally back here at Fearless. I've missed it -

You probably dont recognize my name, but I've been around and a member of Fearless since between 2008-2009. I've had numerous names. FL taught me what RP is, and I'm happy to be back. 

I go by the name M0x (Mox) nowadays, so I prefer to be refered to as that (Besides in RP scenarios, you can call me Mathilde). 

As theres alot of new faces, I'd like to introduce myself;
I'm 21, I work as a Certified nursing assistant, and besides that, I work in the naval SAR command, as a samaritan. I primarely work late night shifts, 23-07. This means I live by night, so you will rarely see me by the day-time, but rather night- and mornings. 
When I'm not at work, I work with Wargaming, as a Moderator on World of warships and on WG official WOWS discord. 
I'm an owner of an BMW 2020 m3, got it last month. Please allow me to flex <3 

When I'm ingame, I love RP'ing within the governmental jobs, mostly as president and SWAT/SRU, or security guards. However you will find me RP'ing as EMS and regular patrolling cops too. I rarely use my mic, I prefer typing, in RP's.
If you encounter me in-game, you will quite fast realize that I use /me's /it's and emotes ALOT,  I feel it gives alot more realism and depth to the RP. 

Anyways, as lots of my old friends here stopped playing, I'm really looking forward to meet new friends - So dont hesitate to run up to me in RP's, add me on steam or something  Angel I'm from denmark and speak Danish, english, A little swedish and norwegian too!

I'm always actively trying to encourage RP scenarios, so you might meet me sooner or later! when I stop you in my patrol car  Devil

Anyways, thats me! Uh- I guess this works as an AMA aswell, so feel free to ask any questions you might have. Hope to see you all soon  Angel  Thanks for reading! 

thanks @CatTheConn for the assistance <3
The following 6 users Like Nadrickk's post:
  • Conn, Mr. Flaminator, Violet DE Kittie, Kappatalist, max., TheSiphon
Welcome back!
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Welcome back Cpt'n! <3
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
wb!! hello!!!
Ahhh, Welcome back rocky!

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Nadrickk
Welcome back! We've already met a few times and you really seem like a good guy. Looking forward in seeing more of you on the server!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Welcome back!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Let's see this sexy M3, has it got the competition pack as well? Also welcome back Smile