FL Aint all bad after all.
So,

Late last night i decided to change my job title to "Big doofa gang" i linked up with DCastiel which then lead to CarbonScoring56 to join, then Willem De Walrus and not to short after we got Aorus along.

We all decided to build a massive place at UM as there was a few of us and could be cool to take over and build all round

This was such fun to do, even if FL is in a bad place right now it was so amazing to get this on the go to show that its still worth playing even through the worst of times.

Heres some photos!

[Image: 60D94E29015DA18E9AC405DC8FF156E2BD568B15]
[Image: 663034488D21E331CB54C818FDA58D4D7A2D98BC]
[Image: DD14C6355F6B5CD28F34065D418C707536EAB044]
[Image: 05540C0D35DBBB12C3E660D032D9C8493CEF045A]
[Image: 8B70972ED95FF036EDE3C1039E0DC903DA5769C8]

Hopefully, we can do this again some time! 

Big doofa gang creator -
The following 7 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Jessixa, max., Ryan, Bobby, rino, Link, Divey
It makes me sad to see that people don't realize it, but it's these types of things that Fearless is about.
YOU as a player make this community a fun place. YOU as a player create your own fun by roleplaying with other people.

I'm glad you guys had fun, looked like a great time!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 5 users Like Yonno's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Conn, Zona, RoCKy, Kappatalist
(07-04-2020, 11:22 AM)Yonno Wrote: It makes me sad to see that people don't realize it, but it's these types of things that Fearless is about.
YOU as a player make this community a fun place. YOU as a player create your own fun by roleplaying with other people.

I Do understand that a lot more now too be honest with you mate, After a few events that has happened i have started to realize its us the people, that make this enjoyable its just the way you play it, we could sit here and moan at spawn saying how bad the server is or we could go create something with a few people have fun and make money and take some awesome photos that will be remembered
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Yonno
(07-04-2020, 11:22 AM)Yonno Wrote: It makes me sad to see that people don't realize it, but it's these types of things that Fearless is about.

I couldn't word it better myself, it's almost like a domino effect. If one person puts the effort in, others will soon follow.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
But the thing is you won't be able to make interesting roleplays and make the server fun for yourself if there's nobody to roleplay with.

If there's nothing to pull players in/back then it will just keep declining down.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 2 users Like Zulu's post:
  • Lewwings, L Y N C H Y
People spend a lot of time complaining, myself included when maybe I and we should just play like we always used to do. I just go on now and then and find interesting people and spontaneously make stories happen.

If there is another player on, you can just make it work. Just like early today when I and Lynchy just randomly had a silly RP that was fun for a good hour or so. Just have fun with other people and use the things around you to do that. That's why I like V2D, it forces you to do things differently and work around the limitations and it is nostalgic of course. 

I don't really care about being bogged down with making money or making something fancy for people to look at. It is about having fun and escaping the realities of life, not whether your competition has the biggest prize pool but if that is what you like then enjoy that too!

Either way, this is just what I personally think, I am probably super hypocritical for this but recently I have learned to just have fun and not be too serious about what people do. I just want most of all new players to have a place that they can get used to and have fun while also learning things rather than being ignored RP wise but in general I think the community is quite positive to new players.
The following 3 users Like Bobby's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Link, Kappatalist
(07-04-2020, 08:01 PM)Bobby Wrote: People spend a lot of time complaining, myself included when maybe I and we should just play like we always used to do. I just go on now and then and find interesting people and spontaneously make stories happen.

If there is another player on, you can just make it work. Just like early today when I and Lynchy just randomly had a silly RP that was fun for a good hour or so. Just have fun with other people and use the things around you to do that. That's why I like V2D, it forces you to do things differently and work around the limitations and it is nostalgic of course.

I don't really care about being bogged down with making money or making something fancy for people to look at. It is about having fun and escaping the realities of life, not whether your competition has the biggest prize pool but if that is what you like then enjoy that too!

Either this is just what I personally think, I am probably super hypocritical for this but recently I have learned to just have fun and not be too serious about what people do. I just want most of all new players to have a place that they can get used to and have fun.

Yeah i agree man, and yes our RP we created was also very fun man its always good to do shit like that!
Looks like something I would love to make as well, Really happy to see you guys could enjoy it even if the player count isn't the best atm.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes rino's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Yea I had fun. Cops would show up about every 5min or so. It reminded me of the old days of FL. When SRU were Secret Service. FL used to have 3 servers with different maps. I think to keep FL populated they need to have multiple servers again with different maps.  So that people can play what ever map they are in the mood for.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
The following 1 user Likes D Castiel's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
must’ve been a killjoy when willem got demoted at least you had a good time!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • L Y N C H Y