Kelle & Spectre
"I was just explaining the background of the story how it started. I don't see why you are so upset about this, you were seen speeding and running red lights in the city before you stopped by that house. Like I said, all of this is an in-character matter and won't affect the outcome of this PR, I was just explaining the background to how it started. Nothing to wind yourself up about."

No mate, this indeed has to do with this PR and is relevant - if we knew it was for reckless driving, we would have waited in the car for you to talk to us. Instead, we were apparently approached by you (with sirens etc on) randomly, expecting you to be corrupt characters or so. Theres a difference between being pulled over for reckless driving and being approached with sirens etc by two police cars for apparently no reasons as if we were some bank robbers.

"I was talking about the gun fight by the house and Wolfy survived that one if I remember correctly."

Its not about that one though. What I meant by that is the shooting in the city (seen in the video)... After that (where youve been killed) I dont see a reason to pull up to the house on Connectivity Road... So this makes it look like taking revenge (breaking NLR) for the shooting in the city to me.

"The accusations are perfectly fine, you broke into the nexus to steal your car back? I don't remember if you were armed or not but you're definetly not suppose to be down there, I don't see why you get upset over how I worded it."

Time to clear some words. Tresspassing into the Nexus garage in order to retrieve a falsely impounded vehicle, equipped with a lockpick is not RAIDING the nexus mate. Also, Im not upset, apparently you are.

"Why would we provoke you? Take the lockpicking you tried to do multiple times at top street for example, would you expect us to just ignore it? Of course not, you commit a crime and we arrested you for it. I also never played any music through my mic. Now you are falsly accusing me for something I didn't do, what the others were doing isn't my responsibility. I never tried to provoke you or your friend, there were reasons to why we took actions against you. To me it also seemed like you wanted us to go after you, take that shop for example that you set up saying "Contra inside" which we ignored."

I dont see myself stating that it was YOU who played the music, I said you and your friends who obviously belong to one group. You werent the one playing the music, one of your friends who you were playing with the whole day though. Thats what I mean with provocation, not the fact that you stopped me from lockpicking a wheel clamp (which was placed without any reason though).

"You were breaking rules, at one point your friend became a police officer to release you from jail which I believe was dealt with in-game by an admin. If not, admins can check the logs to confirm this."

Nope, we weren't. And yes, this has been dealt with by Midget, Midget knows the details, multiple things played into this (like staff not responding (sadly overlooked, can happen to everybody) and a game bug that made me sit in the jail for 20 mins instead of 10). Doesnt seem like "breaking rules all night" to me if we just get me out of prison because of a bug and non-responding staff (as they had to deal with other stuff etc.)... Stop the accusations ffs, at some point it is really just getting annoying.

"I will not be responding to any more of your messages as I feel things are starting to be repeated. I will leave it to the admins to make up a desicion on if they would like to move forward on this or not."

Yes mate, you are repetitive and state all those false accusations, so thank you for guaranteeing to stop with this until the end of the PR. This really makes it easier for the admins.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
Kelle & Spectre - by Toe Shmicki - 07-02-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Haarek - 07-03-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Toe Shmicki - 07-03-2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Toe Shmicki - 07-03-2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Bobby Shmicki - 07-03-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by Bobby Shmicki - 07-03-2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Kelle & Spectre - by kelle - 07-03-2020, 02:44 PM