UNBAN EVERYONE
(06-30-2020, 11:08 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 11:04 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 10:23 PM)Zulu Wrote: Just let FL rest in its grave.

Everyone should just move on.

FL already had its perfect chance to be revived during lockdown, the perfect lifeline yet here we are. All we got was a bunch of devs and admins promoted and on the tip of the spear, an AFK owner. Some shit never changes.

Lol why would it rest when it’s not dead?

Why would people move on when they still play and care?

People like you are the problem, if you want everyone to move on, move on yourself and leave us to keep battling to keep our community going and keep improving.

I can't wait for lockdown to end.

Newsflash, lockdown has ended in many parts of the world or has at least been lightened.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(07-01-2020, 12:49 AM)RedPanda Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 11:08 PM)Zulu Wrote:

FL already had its perfect chance to be revived during lockdown, the perfect lifeline yet here we are. All we got was a bunch of devs and admins promoted and on the tip of the spear, an AFK owner. Some shit never changes.

People like you are the problem, if you want everyone to move on, move on yourself and leave us to keep battling to keep our community going and keep improving.

I can't wait for lockdown to end.

Newsflash, lockdown has ended in many parts of the world or has at least been lightened.

Newsflash, 18 people on today at peak.

And just because it has lightened doesn't mean people are leaving the house all the time.

Also #bringbacksanranevo
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]

I don't think it's fully dead Flac I will agree with you on that one. But Zulu does have a good point, our best chance of fully reiving and make a good player base was during the lockdown, but once again just because numbers went up for a little while we stopped having updates. Not that mostly the lockdown is over numbers have drastically dropped again.
(06-30-2020, 07:32 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: So low players recently the reason people are currently joining FL is only if they see like 30+ on otherwise they dont wanna join a Ban wipe or just unbanning everyone would be beneficial there is a lot of current admins for an example today there was 20 people on with around 4/5 staff on there is enough staff members on too watch over the server banning people from minging, hacking ect

+Support

I agree!!!!
Maeg
The following 1 user Likes Magnus's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(06-30-2020, 08:41 PM)Falc Wrote: And don’t get me wrong, I’m all up for saving the server, but this wouldn’t.

90% of banned players right now were bad for fearless, bought shit to fearless, tried to harm fearless and abused our servers, toxic... So bringing them back solves what?
The server is literally dying/dead

The reason people are joining FL is only if they see like 30+ on otherwise they don't. This is why a ban wipe would save the server
Maeg
(07-01-2020, 07:56 AM)Magnus Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 08:41 PM)Falc Wrote: And don’t get me wrong, I’m all up for saving the server, but this wouldn’t.

90% of banned players right now were bad for fearless, bought shit to fearless, tried to harm fearless and abused our servers, toxic... So bringing them back solves what?

The reason people are joining FL is only if they see like 30+ on otherwise they don't. This is why a ban wipe would save the server

Read my last paragraph about the banned players, how are people like that going to save the server?

People thought this would help before and it didn’t.
(07-01-2020, 09:08 AM)Falc Wrote:

Read my last paragraph about the banned players, how are people like that going to save the server?

A lot of people was banned a long time ago and have had time to change. Also when theres people on the server it causes new players to join

Obviously not everyone has to be unbanned, it needs to be filtered(will be left to the staff)
Maeg
(07-01-2020, 09:38 AM)Magnus Wrote:

A lot of people was banned a long time ago and have had time to change. Also when theres people on the server it causes new players to join

Obviously not everyone has to be unbanned, it needs to be filtered(will be left to the staff)

We unbanned pretty much everyone back in 16/17, then there was the bans being lowered not so long ago.

I don’t think you’ve really done your research, the people left banned are the serious convicts and people who have been banned recently.

And speaking from experience, the people who have serious bans, you don’t want them anywhere near the server because they won’t be there to raise numbers or play properly.
(07-01-2020, 09:38 AM)Magnus Wrote:

Who and why would they come back? It takes minimal effort to write an unban request, it's not hard to get approved if they didn't completely screw things up, so why would they bother staying or even joining?

If new or current players don't want to stick around, why would banned people stay on the server?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Kappatalist
+Support

Staff should go through majority of the list and start un banning people. If someone was banned a year ago just unban them. People change, looks at my record as an example.

The following 2 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Bulldogg, Magnus