UNBAN EVERYONE
Title of Suggestion: UNBAN EVERYONE

Description
The server is dead

Why?
Unban everyone in order to revive the server and give the staff something to do.
Maeg
The following 1 user Likes Magnus's post:
  • Julern
I would not really be up to seeing just bans getting expired again, we can't keep doing that the server will look like a joke. All I would support is a ban wipe. A few rules have changed, things people get banned for have now changed so giving people a fresh start is all I could ever support.

So +Support for a ban wipe.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Magnus
Neutral

Can see the pros and cons of this, it would also take a while to filter out due to keep certain bans in place.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Magnus
keep tos bans there, theres not nice people out there

neutral
The following 2 users Like JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Magnus, Bulldogg
(06-30-2020, 07:10 PM)richieb Wrote: keep tos bans there, theres not nice people out there

neutral

People who got banned from breaking ToS like 5 years ago, should get a second chance, if they break rules again the admins have something to do

Currently there not really anything for the admins to take care off

More traffic on the server = more new players

But I do get your point, some shouldn't be banned, the unbans have to be filtered by the staff.
Maeg
(06-30-2020, 07:08 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Neutral

Can see the pros and cons of this, it would also take a while to filter out due to keep certain bans in place.

Time which will eventually save the server.
Maeg
The following 1 user Likes Magnus's post:
  • RedPanda
(06-30-2020, 07:14 PM)Magnus Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:10 PM)richieb Wrote: keep tos bans there, theres not nice people out there

neutral

People who got banned from breaking ToS like 5 years ago, should get a second chance, if they break rules again the admins have something to do

But I do get your point, some shouldn't be banned, the unbans have to be filtered by the staff.

depends on the severity of the ToS i guess
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Magnus
(06-30-2020, 07:20 PM)richieb Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:14 PM)Magnus Wrote:

neutral

depends on the severity of the ToS i guess

Correct. I guess its the staffs job to decide who'll get unbanned and who won't.
Maeg
So low players recently the reason people are currently joining FL is only if they see like 30+ on otherwise they dont wanna join a Ban wipe or just unbanning everyone would be beneficial there is a lot of current admins for an example today there was 20 people on with around 4/5 staff on there is enough staff members on too watch over the server banning people from minging, hacking ect

+Support
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Magnus
(06-30-2020, 06:54 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I would not really be up to seeing just bans getting expired again, we can't keep doing that the server will look like a joke. All I would support is a ban wipe. A few rules have changed, things people get banned for have now changed so giving people a fresh start is all I could ever support.

So +Support for a ban wipe.

With your huge record, I can see why.

However, +support.
The following 2 users Like Bulldogg's post:
  • Luna, Magnus