[SOLD] Joe's Corporation
Brick 
[Image: V3eRD1E.png]

Joe's Corporation Is EvoCity's First 'One-Man' Corporation That Has Provided A Variety Of Products, Stores, And Services Across The City

These Include:

Joe's Tower
J-Shack
Joe's Medical Clinic
Joe's Medical Examination Computer (MEC)
Joe's TeleEntertainment and Communications (JTEC)
Joe's MottoTown Phones & TVs
Joe's Satellite Network (J-SatNet)

For The First Time Since Its Founding In 2018, Joe's Corporation Is Now Hiring Workers With A Sense Of Creativity To Further Expand The Corporation Itself And Its Services.

To apply, please visit Joe's Corporation Headquarters or fill out this online application. Once the Chairman has reviewed your application and sees you fit, he'll attempt to contact you to arrange an interview. 

Application:
Steam Name:
SteamID:
Hours:
Preferred Contact (Discord/ForumPMs):

Name:
Prior Work Experience:
Achievements:
Why Do You Wish To Join Joe's Corporation:
What Will Bring To Joe's Corporation If Hired:

The Chairman Wishes You The Very Best Of Luck
Joe's Corporation Staff Team:
Chairman
-
TonettaFan #2319
-
Service Manager
-
Carbonscoring56
-
Store Manager
-
-
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 4 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Slaint, BoJack, CallMeKevin
All the best, looks refreshing with some extra activity here!
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, User 21796, TonettaFan #2319, CallMeKevin
Looks good! Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 2 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • TonettaFan #2319, CallMeKevin
This looks promising, it's always nice to have more clans popping about the block, good luck!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • TonettaFan #2319, CallMeKevin
[Image: 46fRWXH.png]

Made the billboard that'll be put up whenever HQ is open. The logo will be placed on any store owned by Joe's Corporation as of right now.
The following 1 user Likes TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • CallMeKevin
Joe's Corporation Commissioned For Expo 2020 EvoCity Venue Construction

The Expo Committee has officially commissioned 'One-Man' Joe's Corporation for the construction of the Expo 2020 EvoCity Venue for its upcoming World's Expo, Expo 2020 EvoCity, on July 18, 2020.
Joe's Corporation has been provided with a $25 million grant by The Expo Committee for the construction with the condition that they'll provide their own exhibit of what is to be their greatest achievement accompanying the theme of The Beginnings of A World of Tomorrow. After about a week of brainstorming and designing the venue, construction began on July 02, 2020.

"The construction of the Expo 2020 Venue alongside our exhibit has got to be one of the biggest projects I've ever dealt with during my 2 years of running Joe's Corporation. My second biggest project, Joe's Tower, is nothing compared to the venue." Says Joe Lawrence, the Chairman of Joe's Corporation.

As for their exhibit, Mr. Lawrence will unveil a concept project that he has been working for approximately a year mainly due to a lack of resources as the corporation was fairly new at the time.

"I do not wish to give off too many details about this concept, and especially considering the amount of time I've working on it. Let's just say that during the time of Expo 2020, it shall be on its late prototype stages, hoping to be ready for service in either late 2020 or early to mid-2021. I say this could have a massive impact on EvoCity and especially since it's not common to see them due to their costs." Says Mr. Lawrence.

As of July 10, construction of the venue is almost finished, undergoing its final touches and inspection. More to come as Expo 2020 EvoCity draws near...
The following 4 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Haarek, Spartan_KCT, max., CallMeKevin
[Image: V3eRD1E.png]

A Message From The Chairman
Around 2 years ago I've been given a chance to start anew, to finally contribute to society in a meaningful way like no other. Finally being blessed with the ability of moral choice, I've decided to start up my own little corporation and try my very best to provide some good things to EvoCity. It took me a while to finally get the hang of things on how everything works, working with whatever I had at the time to make a product or service and see where that took me. 

From there Joe's Corporation would finally be recognized as the one-man corporation that it is today, ranging from its infamous Joe's Tower to the interesting world of its houses, to its very own arena, and of course the medical clinic with its very own miracle machine. Sure, there might have been some times of hardship, where some things didn't turn out the way that I expected and had a significant toll on the corporation itself. However, for the most part, it was mainly smooth sailing for the corporation and everyone around it.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end and Joe's Corporation was no exception. After suffering a series of unfortunate events, I had no choice but to sell Joe's Corporation to The Capone Family. Effective today, any products and services alongside any buildings made by Joe's Corporation will be stripped from the official Joe's Corporation Logo. This will also include Joe's Corporation Arena, as it will be renamed to something else. This message will be the last time you'll see this logo.

So what does this mean for me, and everything I've done? Well, The Capone Family bought all the assets meaning they have full rights to all of it. It's theirs now, as agreed upon during the negotiations. But not all hope is lost though, as they're letting me do what I've been doing for the past 2 years: provide good things to EvoCity. Basically, I'll still continue to make things and sell them at a fair price, also continuing Joe's Corporation's naming tradition. In other words, you'll still see Joe's Tower, Joe's Medical Clinic, JTEC, etc. but it's no longer under the operations of Joe's Corporation. 

I would like to say thank you to those who believed in Joe's Corporation and to everyone who contributed to the cause. I apologize to those who I may now disappointed with this decision and hope that they'll eventually understand. It's been a fun 2 years, and I hope to contribute more in the future.

- Former Chairman of Joe's Corporation, Joe Lawrence
The following 2 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Steven8ken, CallMeKevin
This is indeed horrible news,
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • CallMeKevin
Would be interesting to know how much Joe's Corporation was bought for.
Is it also possible to release the balance sheets from Joe's Corporation?
Would he be fun to see the monthly costs and earnings.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • CallMeKevin
I remember when I was a bird and i stole the stuff you manufactured in the tower
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • CallMeKevin