Rate my image?
(02-08-2012, 11:26 PM)Loweski Wrote: Well Jamie, I did not say I'm an expert. I just gave my opinion like everyone else. I can see you used Nudelholz's video for your signature. I can make the exact same signature as yours. So don't go talking like your a professional. I bet you got your image to put in the logo off google. Have a nice day sir.

Actually No, I didn't use nudels videos, This was made a long time before he made those video's, I'm not saying my signature is the bets either, It's simply Inner shadow with a wallpaper from my favourite gaming communities Wallpaper, So be quiet.
(02-08-2012, 11:26 PM)Loweski Wrote: Well Jamie, I did not say I'm an expert. I just gave my opinion like everyone else. I can see you used Nudelholz's video for your signature. I can make the exact same signature as yours. So don't go talking like your a professional. I bet you got your image to put in the logo off google. Have a nice day sir.

You may want to think before you speak, No I did not follow Nudels Video's this was made long before he made those; Also I didn't say I was a professional, Also, I'm in-titled to my own opinion as well. Yes, My signature isn't the bets it was a simple 2 minute signature with a Wallpaper I got off a gaming community site I like. Also, If you can make the exact same signature as mine, Go ahead. I'll even give you a cup of care for your reward

\_/ Oh... It's empty.