Rate my image?
bored so went on ps and made this. rate?
[Image: 9NjfJ.png]
The following 1 user Likes aidan.'s post:
  • equal
Looks exactly like your signature...
Must have used the same context then?
Its decent. Could use a little more touching. It's almost as if it's a copy of the community's logo, but a different color backround. Could be a little better.
Well you didn't do much really. Added some drop shadow and a background takes 2 minutes to do? Look alright but meh.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Noobias
(02-06-2012, 12:33 AM)Loweski Wrote: Its decent. Could use a little more touching. It's almost as if it's a copy of the community's logo, but a different color backround. Could be a little better.

Your signature could also use a LOT more touching... -.-
Also, Nudel is right, That would take around 2 minutes to make, All you've done it added a Gradiant to your background and a bit of drop shadow.
Well Jamie, I did not say I'm an expert. I just gave my opinion like everyone else. I can see you used Nudelholz's video for your signature. I can make the exact same signature as yours. So don't go talking like your a professional. I bet you got your image to put in the logo off google. Have a nice day sir.
Be nice :3
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
(02-08-2012, 11:26 PM)Loweski Wrote: Well Jamie, I did not say I'm an expert. I just gave my opinion like everyone else. I can see you used Nudelholz's video for your signature. I can make the exact same signature as yours. So don't go talking like your a professional. I bet you got your image to put in the logo off google. Have a nice day sir.

You're srsly saying that Jamie is shit doing those stuff? have you ever seen backgrounds he have made or Fearless videos he have made?
yeah lets not have a throw down here lol, a trash talk thread should be made