Gelernt
Reported User(s): Gelernt

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96515486

Date & Time (GMT): 23/6/20 @ 21:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
The video pretty much speaks for itself of what happened. He got in my car, I kicked him out and he came back and killed me for whatever reason.

This was dealt with in-game by Falc that only gave this guy a warning. I'd like this decision reconsidered because I'm not fully conviced the true story was brought to light in this situation as we weren't brought up to an actuall sit. Gelernt's attitude about the situation weren't the greatest either as he called me out in OOC about not being able to defend myself and what not only cause I reported it in after it happened. So I'd appreciate if you could take a look at my video and reconsider this guy's actions as I'm conviced he deserves more than just a warning for something like this, he was fully aware of what he was doing, also considering that he has over 200 hours and 1 RPP.

This is not out of disrespect towards you Falc, I just feel this guy deserves more. Thank you.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/cOJ1YPR1ZXc
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Information 
Player Report approved.

Player seen randomly killing you near the Parking Spot.
I will issue a weapons blacklist for this incident and hope that gelernt will not repear such actions in the future.

Concluded and Moved.