Israeli annexation of Judea and Samaria
(06-24-2020, 08:24 PM)Wiki Wrote: Free Palestine, death to Israel, long live Hamas, return Israel to its rightful ruler.

Big boy
(06-22-2020, 08:25 PM)konsta Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 07:36 AM)Marty Wrote: Why on God's earth would anyone from Palestine want to agree to the systematic take over of their land?

It's like now saying oh look if you let us only take a little bit of your land 10 years ago, we wouldn't be taking it all now.

You call it annexation, we call it illegal occupation.

Israel's deeds would shame all the devil's in hell.
If they wanted a country they should have agreed to all of the times we gave them an offer, they didn't, they're not serious about peace or independence, so this is the result. It's not like they have a sovereign territory or any official land, since they rejected it in 1947 and didn't declare independence before they were occupied by the Jordanians and Egyptians because they didn't mind being occupied by other Arabs, and if they keep rejecting every independence offer every time they're given one it will get smaller and smaller, until they have no choice but to accept what's left. We want this conflict to end soon, they don't.

Palestinians' deeds are pathetic, deadly, and ungrateful for those that feed them, just ask their Arab "brothers" if you're not going to listen to an Israeli that paid for their electricity, water, education, and whatever they use to build weapons.

Let's stop this for a minute and let's try and approach it another day.

So at some point down the line, a neighbour that lives on your street decided that they are going to let someone camp in a wee cpr er of your garden.

They've been quite hard done by so you agree to it because all your neighbours agreed this is best.

Over the years they've now took over your full garden. But you still have the house and the shed, your a bit pissed. But like right okay, wee bit later they have moved into your kitchen as well, and now their friends are camping in your garden. Your fed up your like right get the fuck out my garden and you can keep you corner though. They are like nah here's the plans, we are going to take your garden shed and kitchen and garage and driveway. But you can keep the rest, you are like nah fuck this get out.

They are like nah fan, look at my big guns that my American cousins have gave us now we have opened a massive bomb factory in your back garden.

A few years later you find yourself with only a bedroom a bathroom and a cupboard left you say get the fuck out my house, they are like nah here's the plan we are going to keep all of your house and you can keep your bathroom bedroom and cupboard you are wow get to fuck bro, but they've started killing your family there's not an awful lot you can do, they decide when you get electricity to your room, you never know when they are going to blow your roof off.

Again a few years later they draw up a new plan with their American cousins and are basically saying we are taking your full estate but you can have a wee cupboard just there. Completely surrounded by us all side?

Would you be okay with that? I know as hell I wouldn't.
(06-28-2020, 03:32 PM)Marty Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 08:25 PM)konsta Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 07:36 AM)Marty Wrote: Why on God's earth would anyone from Palestine want to agree to the systematic take over of their land?

It's like now saying oh look if you let us only take a little bit of your land 10 years ago, we wouldn't be taking it all now.

You call it annexation, we call it illegal occupation.

Israel's deeds would shame all the devil's in hell.
If they wanted a country they should have agreed to all of the times we gave them an offer, they didn't, they're not serious about peace or independence, so this is the result. It's not like they have a sovereign territory or any official land, since they rejected it in 1947 and didn't declare independence before they were occupied by the Jordanians and Egyptians because they didn't mind being occupied by other Arabs, and if they keep rejecting every independence offer every time they're given one it will get smaller and smaller, until they have no choice but to accept what's left. We want this conflict to end soon, they don't.

Palestinians' deeds are pathetic, deadly, and ungrateful for those that feed them, just ask their Arab "brothers" if you're not going to listen to an Israeli that paid for their electricity, water, education, and whatever they use to build weapons.

Let's stop this for a minute and let's try and approach it another day.

So at some point down the line, a neighbour that lives on your street decided that they are going to let someone camp in a wee cpr er of your garden.

They've been quite hard done by so you agree to it because all your neighbours agreed this is best.

Over the years they've now took over your full garden. But you still have the house and the shed, your a bit pissed. But like right okay, wee bit later they have moved into your kitchen as well, and now their friends are camping in your garden. Your fed up your like right get the fuck out my garden and you can keep you corner though. They are like nah here's the plans, we are going to take your garden shed and kitchen and garage and driveway. But you can keep the rest, you are like nah fuck this get out.

They are like nah fan, look at my big guns that my American cousins have gave us now we have opened a massive bomb factory in your back garden.

A few years later you find yourself with only a bedroom a bathroom and a cupboard left you say get the fuck out my house, they are like nah here's the plan we are going to keep all of your house and you can keep your bathroom bedroom and cupboard you are wow get to fuck bro, but they've started killing your family there's not an awful lot you can do, they decide when you get electricity to your room, you never know when they are going to blow your roof off.

Again a few years later they draw up a new plan with their American cousins and are basically saying we are taking your full estate but you can have a wee cupboard just there. Completely surrounded by us all side?

Would you be okay with that? I know as hell I wouldn't.
lmao I wish this was true because it would be hilarious if we got away with it.

You watch too much Pallywood and you're clearly indoctrinated into their narrative.

Before any Jew or Arab that immigrated to this shithole in a booming in the early 20th century, other than the big ancient cities where people always lived there including Jews, there were a few tiny fresh settlements founded by settlers from Arabia that later grew. The land was mostly empty and private, you could walk for hours without seeing another village or town, and they were owned by Sheikhs, Barons, and wealthy Arab and Ottoman families. They were bought by the Zionist Fund with the support of wealthy Jews that believed in the cause of Zionism. Those that squatted in their land illegaly, simple Arabs from Jordan or any other neighboring nations, thinking that no one would purchase, an "uninhabitable land", were surprised to hear the news that the land was purchased, and were evicted from the newly purchase land, starting this whole bullshit about "kicking us from our land".

When there was a final partition plan, we accepted, recognized the borders, and declared independence, while they refused it like they did the other times, didn't recognize the borders nor our country, didn't declare independence, and every Arab village and town was in unity for Pan-Arabism and declared war on us and allowed the Jordanians and Egyptians to occupy them till 1967, because they're their Arab "brothers".

There was a war, and in wars you either gain or lose, they lost, and we expanded when they refused to come to the table and talk. 

The expansion was based on capturing and destroy key strategic fortresses, villages, towns that were used for their logistics, reinforcements of the front lines, Arab soldiers basing there, and etc. In war, if there's a village with 2,000 residents, with some 600 fighters camping, 10 mortars inside bombarding your soldiers and villages, storing caches of weapons and ammunition, machine guns and kornets on roofs or hills having a 360 degrees visuality, you must go there, destroy their inventory (or take it like how it was in 1948), and capture the village and hold, to deny the enemy to use it from attacking you again. If you don't do this, your people are gonna die. This is the reality of life, unlike what you know from your comfort in Scotland, where the worst case scenario you have to worry about is a mad Glaswegian junkie with a knife robbing your 20 quid.

The Americans had an arms embargo on Israel till Kennedy ended it, so you can stop live under the illusion that the Americans supported us from day 0, when it was actually Czechoslovakia sold us weapons from day 0. Also, in case you didn't know Arabs were armed by the Soviets, US, and the UK respectively in the beginning, later it was mostly the Soviets who supported them, so it's not like they were on their own.

The land dispute issue will continue as long as they; refuse to cooperate, refuse peace deals, refuse independence, refuse to recognize their borders, and continuing attacking our cities and killing our people. When they start being serious about peace and independence, they will get what they deserve, and it's independence. We, just as much as the Jordanians and Egyptians don't want to keep them, they're unwanted by everyone, but they leave us no choice.

And finally, stop doing this stupid comparison of a private home to a land dispute conflict between nations, it's dishonest, manipulative, and completely different from each other. You need to stop nitpicking history to your own views and repeat their dishonest narrative.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai