Poll: Can you make it to the event?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
52.38%
22 52.38%
No
19.05%
8 19.05%
Maybe
28.57%
12 28.57%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

EBC Alcatraz Event [Prison RP]
Exclamation 
[Image: 20200611011727_2.png]

The Estleback Corporation, a privately owned peacekeeping company, has spent millions on refurbishing Evocity’s Alcatraz, which originally closed its doors in 2018.

The prison will be officially reopening on June 19th, at 7:00PM BST.

The institution maintains its previous status as a high security prison. Estleback personnel have again placed themselves in charge of Alcatraz’s security under a new government contract for the prison.

A city councilman has stated this new contract, signed just last May, will assist EvoCity in its growing prisoner population crisis by relocating a large portion of the city’s inmates to the island.We have been notified that the prisoners will be given daily workforce tasks to ensure they are acquiring new skills while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Prisoners will be given roles such as canteen duties, woodworking and stone mining. We wish good luck to the inmates as they find themselves in a new home. 

The idea for the prison event is to ensure that every player is doing some kind of roleplay. The last thing I want is for players to be stuck in a cell doing nothing.
[Image: Alcatraz2.png]
Warden 
- Link

Prison Guards [Closed] 

Doctor [2*][closed]
-  Jessixa
- FriendlyDegen 

Los Zetas Gang Leader [Reserved] 
- Conn 

Los Zetas Crew Member [5*]
- Pooples
-Pacman
-Bobby Hill
-Julern

Code:
Los Zetas Crew Member Application

Name:
RPP:

There is no need to make an application for the prisoner role, just turn up on the day.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the event! 

Reserved space for upcoming information regarding the event. 

The following 2 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Lewwings, max.
Doctor Application

Name: Joe Lawrence
Hours: 489
RPP: 3
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 2 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Grizzly, Molyneux481
Doctor Application

Name: Samantha Madelyn
Hours: 3442
RPP: 21

Information about her

A young nurse/doctor who recently graduated from college with a doctor degree . Appears to be ditzy & air-headed at first glance but never fails her duties.

Rumours that her personality is just a facade and that her real personality is something completely different however it is never confirm.
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Grizzly, Molyneux481
(06-11-2020, 05:56 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote:
[Image: 20200611011727_2.png]

The Estleback Corporation, a privately owned peacekeeping company, has spent millions on refurbishing Evocity’s Alcatraz, which originally closed its doors in 2018.

The prison will be officially reopening on June 19th, at 7:00PM BST.

The institution maintains its previous status as a high security prison. Estleback personnel have again placed themselves in charge of Alcatraz’s security under a new government contract for the prison.

A city councilman has stated this new contract, signed just last May, will assist EvoCity in its growing prisoner population crisis by relocating a large portion of the city’s inmates to the island.We have been notified that the prisoners will be given daily workforce tasks to ensure they are acquiring new skills while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Prisoners will be given roles such as canteen duties, woodworking and stone mining. We wish good luck to the inmates as they find themselves in a new home. 

The idea for the prison event is to ensure that every player is doing some kind of roleplay. The last thing I want is for players to be stuck in a cell doing nothing.
[Image: Alcatraz2.png]
Warden - Steve Burwin [Link]

Prison Guards [Closed] 

Doctor [2*]

Los Zetas Gang Leader [Reserved]

Los Zetas Crew Member [5*]

Code:
Doctor/Los Zetas Crew Member Application

Name:
RPP:
There is no need to make an application for the prisoner role, just turn up on the day.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the event! 

Name: Arthur Lloyd
Hours: 75
RPP: 0 Sad

Some guy who fancied a rather drastic change in lifestyle
The following 1 user Likes Pooples's post:
  • Molyneux481
Nice concept! I like it so much and good luck Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
The following 1 user Likes max.'s post:
  • Molyneux481
(06-11-2020, 06:29 PM)FriendlyDegen Wrote: Doctor Application

Name: Joe Lawrence
Hours: 489

Accepted

Please be at Nexus garage 20 minutes before the event starts.

(06-11-2020, 06:31 PM)Jessixa Wrote: Doctor Application

Name: Samantha Madelyn
Hours: 3442
RPP: 21

Information about her

A young nurse/doctor who recently graduated from college with a doctor degree . Appears to be ditzy & air-headed at first glance but never fails her duties.

Rumours that her personality is just a facade and that her real personality is something completely different however it is never confirm.
Accepted

Please be at Nexus garage 20 minutes before the event starts.

(06-12-2020, 12:06 AM)Pooples Wrote: Los Zetas Crew Member Application

Name: Arthur Lloyd
Hours: 75
RPP: 0 Sad

Some guy who fancied a rather drastic change in lifestyle

Accepted 

Thank you for applying!

Man, this looks great! Otherwise, the only thing I would like to see would be another gang maybe so the Los Zetas have a rival in prison. I'll also join this when Its on if I don't have work.
The following 1 user Likes [FFC]Pacman's post:
  • Molyneux481
Announcement 

A poll has been created to give myself a good estimation on how many people will be attending the event. 
Also applications for the Los Zetas Gang are still open. The Los Zetas are the deadliest gang of all time!

Thank you! 

Name: Frank Costello
Hours: 1115
The following 1 user Likes [FFC]Pacman's post:
  • Molyneux481