Fultz
Hi Dob and all other users involved.

First of all, thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention.

Sorry for the delay, that's no ones fault but my own.

After reading all evidence displayed it seems there has been somewhat of a misunderstanding. From the evidence provided and from your side of the story, it does seem that the punishment was either too severe, or not justified. HOWEVER, it seems that the misunderstanding didn't only fall on Fultz' side. You and your peers should not have entered into the building until you had received confirmation that your comrades were in the establishment, instead of assuming. I have no doubt that you were chilling at the area because you wanted revenge and I think that is why Fultz came to the decision he did (You were even stocking up on ammunition, etc - as stated in the thread). However, the events leading up to the actual raid itself were simply mistakes after mistakes.
I understand that you would have appreciated a response off of Fultz, it is something I could look into making compulsory for future AAs, however - I can understand the perspective of him wanting the evidence and points to speak for itself.

Out of this, I don't see why this was abuse - just a case he saw in a certain perspective. Over dms we spoke for a while about you making a UBR and after making one it seems Fultz did have some sort of dialogue with you over dms and a decent level of dialogue in the actual ubr itself.

From this, I have decided to remove the punishments received, however I still do not see any reason as to why Fultz abused his power in anyway. I'll leave this open for a little longer if you would like to comment any further about the case.

All the best
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]

Messages In This Thread
Fultz - by god - 06-06-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: Fultz - by god - 06-13-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Fultz - by god - 06-21-2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Fultz - by god - 07-02-2020, 09:28 AM
RE: Fultz - by Divey - 07-03-2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Fultz - by god - 07-04-2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Fultz - by Divey - 07-04-2020, 09:50 PM