Fearless Forums
Fultz - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Staff Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: Fultz (/showthread.php?tid=96002)

Fultz - god - 06-06-2020

Your Name: dob

Accused Staff Member: Fultz

Involved users
GHOSTK1LL3R, JoshZ

Date & Time (GMT): 6/6/20 @ 5pm GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Today I make this AA regarding Fultz lying in the courthouse which is infringement of the rules. The Courthouse should be taken seriously and everything said is truthful, which I bought up in my UBLR. Clearly my statements are not being taken truthfully (meaning I am lying) and Fultz has clearly twisted them for his own gain to keep me unfairly blacklisted. 

[Image: fultzabuse8a7b78bb395310d216c095c-png.jpg]

Transcript:

Spoiler :

Fultz: He was with you though. Since he was the one who blew up the vehicle ramming into their base before you snuck in. Reason him seeing the pots is invalid is everything building up to that point and the fact he saw the pots prior to me teleporting him back into the city because he was breaking nlr.

If he confidently saw pots you wouldn't have snuck into their base or would ram vehicles into their base. Or raid while half your crew didn't. You did because you guys didn't think you would get in trouble for it which you did. You simply raided the same group you just lost to directly after the nlr timer on an incredibly weak claim which looks even more weak whenever the one who is claiming to see it didn't want to partake.

Denied.

I will be referring to this statement which was posted in my UBLR which is Fultz reasoning for denying my UBLR for 'Random Raiding': https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95984&pid=849096#pid849096

Fultz lied in the courthouse in his statement regarding to the situation. I will analyse this statement step by step and be referring to a YouTube video from GHOSTK1LL3R's POV: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXS1B0DeUw&feature=youtu.be

This video shows the necessary evidence to suggest this, plus why I should be un-blacklisted. However I am not here posting why I should be UBLR, I am here to state why Fultz is lying in the courthouse and should be punished. 

Firstly, Fultz states "Since he was the one(*) who blew up the vehicle into their base before you snuck in". 

*The 'one' Fultz is referring to is JoshZ who falsely Fultz claims rammed into the base. 

If you go to 0:05 of the video, you will see a car ram into the base. This was one of the enemies who were basing inside the base. This is not JoshZ as you see GHOSTK1LL3R give JoshZ a kevlar. Plus I also state my location was elsewhere, therefore the video clearly shows it was no one from my raiding party. Therefore Fultz's claim is false. 

Fultz then goes onto say. "Reason him seeing the pots is invalid is everything building up to that point and the fact he saw the pots prior to me teleporting him back into the city because he was breaking nlr.

JoshZ said this in my UBLR: 

[Image: fultzabusejoshz52e9ba31e28db4b042a1bb49c898f16.png]

Transcript:

Spoiler :

Rataoskrr: //phone

When I was returning to farms I saw the pots in the back of a tides truck, I didn't raid because I didn't have ammo. I asked Ghost but he was mid raid so he was very occupied on shooting people. Ty JoshZ xxxxxx

JoshZ has clearly stated his reason which I can only assume he saw in the same liftetime and informed us in the same lifetime. Can you prove he broke NLR or any of us? In the video GHOSTK1LL3R (which we all died round about the same time) is past NLR. Secondly, if this is the case why is he not punished? Makes 0 sense, clearly a valid reason to raid.  

Fultz then goes onto say: "If he confidently saw pots you wouldn't have snuck into their base or would ram vehicles into their base. Or raid while half your crew didn't."

If you would please go to 0:35 in the video for this next part. I say "oh there is someone here, I thought this was you Ghost. I'm in his base... I thought it was you running in." 

At 00:45 JoshZ then asks: "How did you get into his base dob?" to which I reply: "he unlocked all the keypads and I just ran in". 

This shows that I thought it was GHOSTK1LL3R entering the base and hence why I 'snucked' in. Firstly, why does this even matter to random raiding?? Like this doesn't have anything to do with it, nor does ramming vehicles into the base which I did AFTER the enemy rammed his in, plus we had a valid reason to raid.  Why do we need to wait for half our crew? Still doesn't contribute to the blacklist reason 'random raiding'. This clearly admin abuse because Fultz has twisted my actions and simply assumed them for his own personal gain to keep me blacklisted. These claims, as I have explained my actions, are false. Therefore this shows Fultz has lied in the courthouse, again. 

Lastly Fultz says "You did because you guys didn't think you would get in trouble for it which you did. You simply raided the same group you just lost to directly after the nlr timer on an incredibly weak claim which looks even more weak whenever the one who is claiming to see it didn't want to partake."  

Yes, I am a veteran with 1.5k hours and my raiding partner in crime ex-admin with over 2000 hours thought to ourselves 'we'll raid because we think we will get away with it. Oh and we'll raid for revenge since we lost'......... wrong again. We had a perfectly valid reason and as you see in the video we had no NLR. We did everything stated in the rule book. Fultz has decided to take a detective route on this situation instead of listening to a word I say and again use his admin powers to make a false claim in the courthouse. As I have again justified my actions, Fultz has simply made up a ridiculous, false story and put two and two together for more reasoning his actions. Well this is the worst way to possibly deal with this situation and if this is the case BAN ME FOR LYING IN THE COURTHOUSE!!!!!

Please, as I am sure you have, watch the full video for extra context of the situation. Sorry this is so long but to fully understand this, as my 'short and sweet' strategy in the UBLR, plus all the discord messages I have sent to Fultz (which I am more than happy to share but basically repeating myself) has not worked. With all this being said, Fultz has still twisted my word and put false accusations in the courthouse in his claims. 

Well thank for reading and to greater any understanding I will answer all questions. I also hope to hear from you Fultz to better my understanding of your ridiculous reason to deny my UBLR.

RE: Fultz - god - 06-13-2020

Been a week now and still no reply from Fultz. In my UBLR you responded the same day and denied it within 2 days since opening the thread. From my perspective this shows that you are not trust worthy in your position because you know you have lied in your statements as you have not been quick enough to respond to prove your innocence. 

Whilst on the topic of innocence, have you heard the term 'innocent until proven guilty'? Fultz, this is something that you should consider when punishing players as making up assumptions when punishing someone will not get you far and is extremely unprofessional, implies bias and most right abusing your power for you own gain. Not a good way to represent the Super Admin role, or the staff team for that matter.

RE: Fultz - god - 06-21-2020

2 weeks now is this even being taken seriously lol

RE: Fultz - god - 07-02-2020

Almost 2 months since my UBLR was posted. Now almost a month and still no response from Fultz. With the current community at an all time low and you can't have the decency to take responsibility for your actions or an acknowledgement in my AA, showing your careless in your position as a super admin is extremely poor and as a veteran of this community I don't see how I can see you being trustworthy and how you can even benefit the community in this time if you are simply going to lie.

Also Divey since you are the one handling this case do you not have anything to say? With such time passed I don't feel like my case is being handled properly and therefore why should I play a server where abuse or not this isn't going to even be acknowledged or taken seriously like a admin abuse should be?

RE: Fultz - Divey - 07-03-2020

Hi Dob and all other users involved.

First of all, thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention.

Sorry for the delay, that's no ones fault but my own.

After reading all evidence displayed it seems there has been somewhat of a misunderstanding. From the evidence provided and from your side of the story, it does seem that the punishment was either too severe, or not justified. HOWEVER, it seems that the misunderstanding didn't only fall on Fultz' side. You and your peers should not have entered into the building until you had received confirmation that your comrades were in the establishment, instead of assuming. I have no doubt that you were chilling at the area because you wanted revenge and I think that is why Fultz came to the decision he did (You were even stocking up on ammunition, etc - as stated in the thread). However, the events leading up to the actual raid itself were simply mistakes after mistakes.
I understand that you would have appreciated a response off of Fultz, it is something I could look into making compulsory for future AAs, however - I can understand the perspective of him wanting the evidence and points to speak for itself.

Out of this, I don't see why this was abuse - just a case he saw in a certain perspective. Over dms we spoke for a while about you making a UBR and after making one it seems Fultz did have some sort of dialogue with you over dms and a decent level of dialogue in the actual ubr itself.

From this, I have decided to remove the punishments received, however I still do not see any reason as to why Fultz abused his power in anyway. I'll leave this open for a little longer if you would like to comment any further about the case.

All the best

RE: Fultz - god - 07-04-2020

(07-03-2020, 10:13 PM)Divey Wrote: Hi Dob and all other users involved.

First of all, thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention.

Sorry for the delay, that's no ones fault but my own.

fultz could have replied but sure appreciate it 

After reading all evidence displayed it seems there has been somewhat of a misunderstanding.

i mean fultz claims he saw the whole situation and i've debunked where he has lied and quite clearly used his admin powers to abuse it to his liking - bury in mind my UBLR was denied because of his lying -  please re-read it 

From the evidence provided and from your side of the story, it does seem that the punishment was either too severe, or not justified.

both, it was not justified one bit since it was a valid raid - re-read it loool 

HOWEVER, it seems that the misunderstanding didn't only fall on Fultz' side. You and your peers should not have entered into the building until you had received confirmation that your comrades were in the establishment, instead of assuming.

other than fultz, who is wrong, who said we assumed? joshz told us hence why we raided. we had a valid reason before going in (we wouldnt raid randomly) so it was 100% purposeful raid. this is all fultz fault

I have no doubt that you were chilling at the area because you wanted revenge and I think that is why Fultz came to the decision he did (You were even stocking up on ammunition, etc - as stated in the thread).

no, we were stocking up because we have a valid reason to raid. innocent to proven guilty? we had a valid reason to raid so it was not revenge. for starters i didnt realize they were the same guys. anyway this is not an excuse for fultz to lie, plus itself is a false accusation. dont put words into my mouth or just assume please. 

However, the events leading up to the actual raid itself were simply mistakes after mistakes.
I understand that you would have appreciated a response off of Fultz, it is something I could look into making compulsory for future AAs, however - I can understand the perspective of him wanting the evidence and points to speak for itself.

yh the evidence shows him lying lol not helping himself by not responding and just comes across like a dick move 

Out of this, I don't see why this was abuse - just a case he saw in a certain perspective. Over dms we spoke for a while about you making a UBR and after making one it seems Fultz did have some sort of dialogue with you over dms and a decent level of dialogue in the actual ubr itself.

yh his dialogue repeating himself, denying my AA and overall just not listening and simply sticking to his own side after i explain myself (hence why him not being open minded and not evaluating my side of the story is a poor way to handle it and shows how he abused his power for his own gain, i mean come on????????!!!!!!!!) 

From this, I have decided to remove the punishments received, however I still do not see any reason as to why Fultz abused his power in anyway. I'll leave this open for a little longer if you would like to comment any further about the case.

remove proxy's punishment and re-read the post. don't bother if ur not goin to take any action as i don't want to waste ur time if ur not goin to see how he abused his powers just sums up fultz and how no one likes him as staff because of his power-hungry attitude 

All the best

RE: Fultz - Divey - 07-04-2020

I don't think you can argue he was maliciously lying when there is evidence on the thread, why on earth would he do that? Evidence speaks for itself hence why I came to the outcome I did. Misunderstandings happen in the staff team all the time and things can be seen from a certain perspective - him 'lying' is not something I see as valid and definitely not abuse in this case, considering it was a public forum anyone could access and discuss. You have all the power in the world to take it further which you have and it has been dealt with accordingly. I did go over the evidence and read your post and you still initiated the raid partly due to walking in after assuming a fellow teammate had entered. Seems nothing new is going to come up as you've repeated your points in your latest post so I'm just going to close it now, the outcome has been decided and once again for bringing this to my attention.