SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70851645

BanID: 83260

Ban Reason
PRA (95987) - FearRP

Staff Member: Kippsee

Involved users
Forgee

Why should you be unbanned?
The short 30 second clip submitted by Forgee shows only a very small portion of the situation. As the ban request was dealt with so promptly, I was unable to say my side of the case and I will now attempt to do so.

I had only just spawned into the game a number of minutes before this situation occurred, and had only just joined the police and went to equip my weapons. From my recollection, Forgee then entered the garage (prior to me having any understanding that the president may be raided due to his laws/taxes) at the same time I equipped my weapons so we both had our weapons out at the same time, he then shot at me which cancelled the FearRP (if my knowledge of the rules is still up to date) therefore I was no longer under any obligation to open the door.

While I understand the evidence submitted may make it seem like FearRP, Forgee's clip only shows a small portion of the interaction.
I will upload the full situation
https://youtu.be/uk61OyHEBe0
I can't tell if the bullet hit you or not as that is crucial in order to understand if FearRP was on or not.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and approve this.