pride month!!!
Rainbow 
pretty late to this but happy pride month to everyone !!!!!!
The following 2 users Like JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Zona, Kappatalist
You "pride people" want to be treated as normal? Start act like it then and stop with this bullshit..
[Image: giphy.gif]
Since when was a whole month dedicate to this?
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • Kippsee, Lewwings, pilip, Bobby, Eclipze
(06-04-2020, 04:39 PM)pilip Wrote: You "pride people" want to be treated as normal? Start act like it then and stop with this bullshit..

I think its more to just celebrate the fact that they are becoming less oppressed, its like Black History month they both have their purpose.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • MasterNoda
Im proud to be straight
The following 4 users Like Tails59's post:
  • pilip, Lewwings, Dimitris, Julern
(06-04-2020, 04:49 PM)Joe² Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 04:39 PM)pilip Wrote: You "pride people" want to be treated as normal? Start act like it then and stop with this bullshit..

I think its more to just celebrate the fact that they are becoming less oppressed, its like Black History month they both have their purpose.

How can you compare the "pride" bullshit with a case like "Black History Month"
I don't want this thread turning into a shit show, either get off the thread or make a discussion thread if you feel so strongly about it. This stuff doesn't effect you at all. Pride month happens to celebrate the stonewall riots, and the rights for LGBTQ+ people, black history month and pride month are both comparable, as they're both there to celebrate the opression which was overcome.

Grow up, and don't cause shit on my thread.

Educate yourself, read this: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/20...658306002/
(06-04-2020, 05:06 PM)richieb Wrote: I don't want this thread turning into a shit show, either get off the thread or make a discussion thread if you feel so strongly about it. This stuff doesn't effect you at all. Pride month happens to celebrate the stonewall riots, and the rights for LGBTQ+ people, black history month and pride month are both comparable, as they're both there to celebrate the opression which was overcome.

Educate yourself, read this: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/20...658306002/

Educate yourself? Just start thinking like a normal person because you are as a pride person right? Don't tell people to educate there self when they start a discussion about your sexual preferences.
(06-04-2020, 05:10 PM)pilip Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 05:06 PM)richieb Wrote: I don't want this thread turning into a shit show, either get off the thread or make a discussion thread if you feel so strongly about it. This stuff doesn't effect you at all. Pride month happens to celebrate the stonewall riots, and the rights for LGBTQ+ people, black history month and pride month are both comparable, as they're both there to celebrate the opression which was overcome.

Educate yourself? Just start thinking like a normal person because you are as a pride person right? Don't tell people to educate there self when they start a discussion about your sexual preferences.

The link I posted is showing why there is a LGBTQ+ pride month, and not a straight one as such. What people's sexual preferences are shouldn't even concern you, and there's literally no need to even be rude about it. It's a month to celebrate how far pride has come, and that these people are beginning to be accepted way more now.
(06-04-2020, 04:43 PM)Falc Wrote: Since when was a whole month dedicate to this?

A simple google search can answer your question, it'll provide you context why too Smile

Take this! https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/52872693