Old BMW model
Title of Suggestion: Old BMW model

Description
Replace the BMW with the old model.

Why?
The BMW just doesn't feel right anymore, if we could get the same model with just updated textures that would be even better but as it stands the BMW is a whole different vehicle.
The following 2 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • Oliver, Chumps
+support for this model, same as old just higher quality https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=898975958

Spoiler :
[Image: rRK7BW6.jpg]
[Image: KJbxcfQ.jpg]

[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 2 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Dimitris, Zulu
+Support

Doesn't feel like a legacy vehicle anymore, lost all meaning when it lost the old model, in my opinion.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Dimitris
+support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Dimitris
-Support

The old model genuinely looks like a pile of polygonal shits
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(06-03-2020, 12:10 PM)Conn Wrote: -Support

The old model genuinely looks like a pile of polygonal shits

jhawy presented the same model in better quality we could always use that. The whole point of the legacy car was that its been here for ages and now that's not the case anymore, just like Falc said it lost all its meaning.
The following 2 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • Haarek, Oliver
+support
[Image: giphy.gif]
I prefer the look of the old model, but like how the current one has 4 seats like the only good thing. If that new model could combine the two defo + that
[Image: rRK7BW6.jpg]
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-03-2020, 12:23 PM)Darth Vader Wrote: I prefer the look of the old model, but like how the current one has 4 seats like the only good thing. If that new model could combine the two defo + that

If I am being honest even if it doesn't support 4 seats me personally I do not care. Honestly, the new model looks nothing like the old one, its a completely different car.