Personal life
My name is Noah and I'm from Ontario in Canada.
I was born in October 1995.
My hobbies include Being a nerd on the computer an being a nerd on my phone.
(02-05-2012, 11:34 PM)[FoRTyKaY] nil Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 11:23 PM)Faustie Wrote: As little as i care about life i could cut my ampersan in the lag and make it bleed to death. about the title, my personal life, is, all about [FoRTyKaY] nil and nobody elsehe is the best at eveything including garrys mod. he would make a great friend you should add him. also everyone add me. Cheese

Sorry to disappoint any stalkers. aka nil

Sad

It's late, I've been working nonstop, got a headache, see this.

What the fuck is going on right now, seriously, someone explain this shit.
i don like sharing 2much info so heres some minor stuff

im 18, i play on FL

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • equal
I was born in sweden in 1995 and still living here in a little town outside of stockholm called Marsta my hobbies are gaming and friends and school currently in high school with IT as my chosen proffesion. Im an all out nerd and loves to talk nerdy things like sci-fi and such with people i play games with. My favorite games are WoW, League of legends Gmod, Fear 1,2 and 3 and i also love alot of older games from the dos period of time and Nes and Snes and such. and also Good luck trying to say my name its Per Tounge
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

My name is Josh, I live in Perth, Western Australia, Australia, Earth, The Solar System. I was born on the 3rd of December 1993, 15 days before my dads birthday. I graduated High school last year and am currently seeking employment. My hobbies include playing the PC and PS3, along with reading and building scale models. I likez futa.
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]
The following 1 user Likes ImperialSheep's post:
  • Caroline
(02-07-2012, 09:31 AM)ImperialSheep Wrote: My name is Josh, I live in Perth, Western Australia, Australia, Earth, The Solar System. I was born on the 3rd of December 1993, 15 days before my dads birthday. I graduated High school last year and am currently seeking employment. My hobbies include playing the PC and PS3, along with reading and building scale models. I likez futa.

Maybe we could swap and share futa pics sometime?
Herro.

My name is Martin, but everyone calls me ToTo- because it's the first two letters of my middle name and last name. Too many people is named Martin these days. I am 18 years old, born in 1993. I am currently going Media & Communication on a private school, which is awesome. I am very creative and I love to build, which is why I love Garry's Mod. I have a girlfriend which is perfect for me, we have been together for 3 years. I am philosophing too much, and I always think outside the box. I am a proud atheist and I hate religion, although I am not judging people who believe (I also like to discuss about religion and listen and learn from peoples arguements). My favorite music genre is dubstep, and I couldn't live without it.

Random facts: Perfectionist. I love pizza, snus, sex and weed. What? Don't blame me.
My favorite games; Garry's Mod, Skyrim, Fable I, Fallout, ++. I love RPG games generally.

Too personal for you?
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

(02-07-2012, 11:09 AM)Wabbit Wrote: Random facts: Perfectionist. I love pizza, snus, sex and weed. What? Don't blame me.

Will you marry me?

No homo, though.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • tQto
My Name is Vincent I live in Holland And almost 15 of age.
I like Gaming Having fun with my friends And Smoking Malboro

(02-07-2012, 03:06 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 11:09 AM)Wabbit Wrote: Random facts: Perfectionist. I love pizza, snus, sex and weed. What? Don't blame me.

Will you marry me?

No homo, though.

Let's do it.
Catch me up on the server, let's get married.
RP for the win.

We can have sex, smoke a joint, eat pizza and consume snus together.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.