Personal life
I'm from Lebanon born on 1994, I currently live in Dubai My current hobbies are Airsoft, Military modelling, and a tad of gym, I am a religious Christian and I will finally be done with school this year and I am planning on going to Canada or UK for Uni, my main is Business but I am also doing a bit of engineering. I am pursuing to be a business man, though I am planning on joining the Air Force until I am 30 or I will be a history teacher for a short period of time. I am a wizz on anything military wise weapons, wars, etc...
My favorite games are: ArmA2, C&C Generals/Red Alert 2, World in Conflict, Gmod, HL2, and the Battlefield series.

So what about you guys?
Im from Aldershot, Born in 1978, I live in England.. My Hobbies are Working and Uni.

I'm Married with a Daughter Tounge
And im SICK of people Adding me on Steam who want work related issues.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • tQto
Well I'm from Denmark, living in a small city called Randers. My hobbies are handball and the gym, mostly.
Currently I'm going in "Gymnasium" and I dont know what that is in english. I work in a local supermarket as a service employee.. Uhm.. What more to tell. I love partying and I usually hang a lot out with my friends. Oh, and I like to play poker. I play way too much poker...

Random info: I dont like cheese.
Hello i'm caroline and i'm an alcoholic.
My hobbies include fapping over futa and talking to underage boys.
The following 8 users Like Caroline's post:
  • equal, Dubwub, Azusa Nakano, Colonel Burger, ImperialSheep, tQto, StillAlive, Ms. Mudpie
As per the title, my personal life, is, personal.

Sorry to disappoint any stalkers.
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Dubwub, equal, Ms. Mudpie
Hey.

I live in Scotland in a small town called Ellon, i was born on the 21st of March 1996 (Making me 16 in just over a month) i don't have much hobbies and i'm considered a "loner" but the hobbies i do have are: Drums, going to the gym at times, losing heaps of money in Poker, talking to girls twice the age of me and wasting my life on FL (In a good way) and that's about it.
The following 1 user Likes Dubwub's post:
  • Caroline
(02-05-2012, 11:23 PM)Faustie Wrote: As little as i care about life i could cut my ampersan in the lag and make it bleed to death. about the title, my personal life, is, all about [FoRTyKaY] nil and nobody elsehe is the best at eveything including garrys mod. he would make a great friend you should add him. also everyone add me. Cheese

Sorry to disappoint any stalkers. aka nil

Sad
Well, my name is Morten and I'm from Denmark I live in a small town called Skive. I as born 25th of October in Denmarks capital Copenhagen. I like sitting by my computer or my biiig flatscreen, my hobbies are playing at FL everyday(Duh)and mostly Soccer. People always tell me that Im good at every sport, so far I've played Soccer, Handball, Ice Hockey, Basket Ball, Badminton, Tennis and Shooting.

My favorite games of all time: Call of Duty Series, Grand Theft Auto Series, Red Dead Redemption, Garry's Mod, Counter-Strike Souce and trust me ALOT more.

Random info: I eat to much candy..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Dubwub
(02-05-2012, 11:40 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Well, my name is Morten and I'm from Denmark I live in a small town called Skive. I like sitting by my computer or my biiig flatscreen, my hobbies are playing at FL everyday(Duh)and mostly Soccer. People always tell me that Im good at every sport, so far I've played Soccer, Handball, Ice Hockey, Basket Ball, Badminton, Tennis and Shooting.

My favorite games of all time: Call of Duty Series, Grand Theft Auto Series, Read Dead Redemption, Garry's Mod, Counter-Strike Souce and trust me ALOT more.

I sure love "Read Dead Redemption". Lmao Wink

EDIT: He changed it, god damn.
(02-05-2012, 11:41 PM)Dubwub Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 11:40 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Well, my name is Morten and I'm from Denmark I live in a small town called Skive. I like sitting by my computer or my biiig flatscreen, my hobbies are playing at FL everyday(Duh)and mostly Soccer. People always tell me that Im good at every sport, so far I've played Soccer, Handball, Ice Hockey, Basket Ball, Badminton, Tennis and Shooting.

My favorite games of all time: Call of Duty Series, Grand Theft Auto Series, Read Dead Redemption, Garry's Mod, Counter-Strike Souce and trust me ALOT more.

I sure love "Read Dead Redemption". Lmao Wink

Bitch please, us danes make typos. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]