US Gun Control
(06-01-2020, 10:45 PM)Grizzly Wrote: When was the last time there was a UK school shooting? When was the last time someone in the UK shot up a shopping centre? It's been 3 decades since the last school shooting here, and in the US you have one nearly every week of the year. You guys living in a fucking movie Jesus. Last year in America there was 45 school shootings so we are gonna presume that is roughly the number every year, 45x30 = 1350. 1350 SCHOOL SHOOTINGS in America since the last one in the UK and we still have people saying 'Uhhh fuck man uno its our amendments we need themmmmm to be freeee wawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'. Lets be honest here you really don't need them at all, but gun culture is so heavily rooted in the mind of the America people I doubt we will ever see them gone from the US.
Is the root problem the guns? Is it's deeper issue with parts of their society where a child would wish to invoke so much damage? 
Could you stop this issue without restricting guns? I think so.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 2 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Kappatalist, Eclipze
(06-07-2020, 05:01 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 10:45 PM)Grizzly Wrote: When was the last time there was a UK school shooting? When was the last time someone in the UK shot up a shopping centre? It's been 3 decades since the last school shooting here, and in the US you have one nearly every week of the year. You guys living in a fucking movie Jesus. Last year in America there was 45 school shootings so we are gonna presume that is roughly the number every year, 45x30 = 1350. 1350 SCHOOL SHOOTINGS in America since the last one in the UK and we still have people saying 'Uhhh fuck man uno its our amendments we need themmmmm to be freeee wawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'. Lets be honest here you really don't need them at all, but gun culture is so heavily rooted in the mind of the America people I doubt we will ever see them gone from the US.
Is the root problem the guns? Is it's deeper issue with parts of their society where a child would wish to invoke so much damage? 
Could you stop this issue without restricting guns? I think so.

Maybe so, but if the main driving force that allows people to commit these crimes are guns then surely removing them will help with the problem. Some people are just fucked in the head and giving them the ability to get hold of weapons freely is a big problem in America. For sure no where else in the world do young adults want to shoot up a mall more than America, and yes that could well be because of deeper societal issues. Investigating into the reasons behind why there are more people with sick minds in America could be an interesting study, but a fix that would most likely immediately reduce the amount of 'shootings' is getting rid of the thing that allows people to 'shoot'
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(06-04-2020, 10:55 PM)Falcon Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 09:15 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 04:37 AM)Falcon Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 11:40 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 05:25 PM)Falcon Wrote: You obviously don't know me.
[Image: tenor.gif]

Is that the shitty version of the office?

I think you meant to say the original

British people are not funny

Americans wouldn't know humour if it dick slapped them every morning.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zulu's post:
  • Tom._
(06-10-2020, 04:35 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 04:37 AM)Falcon Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 11:40 PM)Forgee Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

Is that the shitty version of the office?

I don't know humour. I know humor however.
The following 2 users Like Venom's post:
  • Tails59, Falcon
I'm a law abiding citizen, I own firearms legally and it's the biggest hassle I've had to go through. Gun Control only restricts law abiding citizens from getting weapons, criminals will always find a way to get guns.
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
(06-10-2020, 07:51 PM)Faustin Wrote: I'm a law abiding citizen, I own firearms legally and it's the biggest hassle I've had to go through. Gun Control only restricts law abiding citizens from getting weapons, criminals will always find a way to get guns.

i knew you were retarded but i didnt know it was THIS bad
(06-10-2020, 07:02 PM)Venom Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 04:35 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 04:37 AM)Falcon Wrote: Is that the shitty version of the office?

I don't know humour. I know humor however.

Sorry was that one vowel too many for you?

Get your own language?

The way the colonies treated our beautiful language...
(06-10-2020, 07:51 PM)Faustin Wrote: I'm a law abiding citizen, I own firearms legally and it's the biggest hassle I've had to go through. Gun Control only restricts law abiding citizens from getting weapons, criminals will always find a way to get guns.

Oh dear...
(06-10-2020, 09:28 PM)Tails59 Wrote:

Please don't tell me you took that seriously
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
(06-11-2020, 12:09 AM)Faustin Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 09:28 PM)Tails59 Wrote:

Please don't tell me you took that seriously

Didn't exactly come across as sarcasm.