US Gun Control
Since the other thread was becoming overpowered with gun control debate, I’ve made this.. Debate away!
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Recipe for disaster thread
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The issue that I can see is that every single piece of gun control in America has just forced decent people to break the law and given criminals fewer ramifications if they do rob people because they know they probably don't have any guns to defend themselves. Also, so many guns exist in America and simply banning certain weapons hasn't reduced crime in America in states that have tried desperately to curb it. Many many cases every year of good people with guns exist and can't be ignored because you think that disallowing guns will stop criminals.

It's a shame but guns are what America is built on through the rights that the people who founded that country gave to them, I know that it is so long later and perhaps they are changing but a historic document that has driven a country for 100s of years.

Also, don't see what the situation had to do with guns but I guess all these things go together.
Let's watch all the Europeans talk about American gun control. Because they understand.
The following 7 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Eclipze, Lewwings, Arkten, Falcon, MasterNoda, Quantum, Seifenspende
I'm not against gun control but I don't think getting rid of guns in the U.S would be any help either. There are more than 390 million guns and you can't expect people to turn those firearms in, especially criminals who may be banned from owning a firearm anyway.

Guns are a tool that the owner gives a purpose. Criminals will always find guns, knives and other weapons to use.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
(05-28-2020, 12:07 PM)Fultz Wrote: Let's watch all the Europeans talk about American gun control. Because they understand.

Explain to us then, why do you feel the need to fight for your guns, like you need them. Other countries do fine without them. If we don't know anything, educate us because you seem to think we don't understand, but looking at the shitshow of a country you're living in, you clearly do not understand what's best.
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • rino
(05-28-2020, 12:19 PM)richieb Wrote:
(05-28-2020, 12:07 PM)Fultz Wrote: Let's watch all the Europeans talk about American gun control. Because they understand.

Explain to us then, why do you feel the need to fight for your guns, like you need them. Other countries do fine without them. If we don't know anything, educate us because you seem to think we don't understand, but looking at the shitshow of a country you're living in, you clearly do not understand what's best.

lol no
(05-28-2020, 12:32 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(05-28-2020, 12:19 PM)richieb Wrote:

lol no

Then don't comment on the discussion thread at all, if you have no arguments then just don't include your input? Saying we don't understand anything and then not saying anything is the stupidest thing i've seen. We're here to discuss not have shitty replies like "lol no" ?????????

[img]https://i.imgur.com/bMnR2hw.png[/img]
The following 3 users Like JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Kappatalist, horror, Emil
It's a bit useless to complain about Europeans not understanding something, and then refusing to make any attempt to help them understand something from your point of view. (On a discussion thread, of all places)
Stop using dark theme, nerd.

Considering we had 1 school shooting in 1996 and guns were predominantly banned in 1997 and we haven’t have a school shooting since, I think we know at least something about gun control, don’t you? If I count correctly and my sources are correct you’ve had around 200 and most likely more in that time period... I don’t see any moves by the US which have helped that figure, in fact school shootings are still on the rise.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 2 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Joe Joe, Idea