US Gun Control
Why doesn't the US just make Mass RDM against the rules lmao
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 14 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Kappatalist, konsta, Pollux, Ryan, Conn, Eclipze, MasterNoda, Quantum, User 21796, Zulu, TheSiphon, Arkten, Spartan_KCT, Alfred
Seeing these riots and lootings just shows why the US is in need of its 2A
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Falcon
If some motherfucker came up to my car and tried bashing my windows I would either hold them at gunpoint and call the police or honestly just blow them away.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Eclipze
Solution: educate people on not shooting other people
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(06-01-2020, 04:59 PM)Falcon Wrote: If some motherfucker came up to my car and tried bashing my windows I would either hold them at gunpoint and call the police or honestly just blow them away.

No you wouldnt lmao

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Kippsee
(06-01-2020, 05:24 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 04:59 PM)Falcon Wrote: If some motherfucker came up to my car and tried bashing my windows I would either hold them at gunpoint and call the police or honestly just blow them away.

No you wouldnt lmao

You obviously don't know me.
(06-01-2020, 05:25 PM)Falcon Wrote:

No you wouldnt lmao

You obviously don't know me.

Doesn't matter who you are, no idiot would just blast someone for destruction of property you'd 100% call the police and proceed to court rather than blasting them and risking going to jail.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zulu's post:
  • Spartan_KCT

No you wouldnt lmao

you obviously dont know me
(06-01-2020, 05:31 PM)Falcon Wrote:

No you wouldnt lmao

you obviously dont know me

I know you enough to know you would be crying for mummy
The following 2 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Zulu
I wonder if some fucker is running around screaming "Im recording" or "See you on the forums"?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 4 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • JohnSilver, Arkten, MasterNoda, Zulu