Why "everyone" hates me.
So i seem to get alot of hate from this community which just keeps getting worst every year, and i think hard what i am doing wrong. I know most of the people who hate me here on the forums have bad experience with me during a Roleplay moment back in the days.

So you decide to attack me constantly on the forums just because i kept locking you up for 15 mins, tazing you, RDMing you, declaring war on your friends and end up winning? Lmao

This is sad. Its just a game. You don't have to drag me down when i try to be nice, cause youre not making things better. Only making yourself look bad. I always roleplay as president, i would always demote people and throw people i don't like in jail for 15 mins. But that's because i always have a good reason to.

I came from Lim****ht. When my best friend there Avalanche, the American one told me about this community. When i started to play FL in 2017, i really liked it, everyone was so chilled and friendly, but after 2019 things went to shit and the community just became toxic af. Everyone seems to hate each other but are being fake, friendly with admins and OG's. If you have a problem with me, then just dont comment on my post, cause i don't wanna hear your shit. I couldn't care less. I don't care what you think of me, i don't even know you. I just dont want the mods or admins blaming me for your shit personality. and you know who you are.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Tbh it might also have something to do with your awkward attempts at flirting or whatever it is with dudes on the forums or on discord.
Closed as no one cares and will only start an arguement.