Display Item ID
Title of Suggestion: Item ID

Description
Display the Item ID of an inventory item when you hover over the image in your inventory.

Why?
It teaches users the item id's, making it a whole world easier to set up custom binds as there is currently a lot of confusion when it comes to the item id's.

Cheers,
- Rat.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
huge +support

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

+support
Though why not add a "make bind" button, that would write the bind in the chat and you can copy & paste it from the console. It could work like that, right? Since I don't use binds myself.

Example:
  1. Find rifle schematic in your inventory
  2. Press "Make bind"
  3. It writes: bind [key] "say /inventory ammo_rifleschematics use 1"  in the chat.
  4. Copy it from the console
  5. Paste it and replace [key] with whatever key you want
  6. Press enter and you're done!
(For clarification, I don't use binds so the example might not be up to date, but hopefully you get the idea)
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 3 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Molyneux481, Dimitris
(05-21-2020, 05:20 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: +support
Though why not add a "make bind" button, that would write the bind in the chat and you can copy & paste it from the console. It could work like that, right? Since I don't use binds myself.

Example:
  2. Press "Make bind"
  3. It writes: bind [key] "say /inventory ammo_rifleschematics use 1"  in the chat.
(For clarification, I don't use binds so the example might not be up to date, but hopefully you get the idea)

Sounds like a fantastic idea tbh. I'm cool with whatever is easier to implement!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Zona

Example:
  2. Press "Make bind"

+support
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(05-21-2020, 05:22 PM)RoCKy Wrote:

Example:
  2. Press "Make bind"

+support
[Image: clvck9d.png]
+Support

Regards,
Fearless Donator
+Support
+support
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
+support