Conn AMA
Opinion on me?
(05-21-2020, 03:04 AM)richieb Wrote: is ur name conn or are u lying

My name is in fact Conn without the er/or. My parents didn't have the foresight to realise that there are many words containing the prefix con, and so I've endured countless abuse for it  Disgusted

(05-21-2020, 03:31 AM)Pollux Wrote: What made you an apple fanboy?

Sept 2018 I got the Macbook Pro 15 for school and to replace my computer (wouldn't recommend replacing a desktop with a laptop, I did end up reverting)
Since then, I've decided to move onto the Apple ecosystem for all my devices due to the seamless integration. By no means is macOS perfect, for example, but it is much better to me than Windows in terms of reliability and ease of use for the most part (finder can 0121 do one).
I needed a phone upgrade in 2019, and it just made sense to go Apple because of the integration. On the whole, it's a more reliable experience than their counterparts (android, windows, wearOS). 

(05-21-2020, 07:19 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Opinion on me?

You can be incredibly toxic, and therefore infuriating sometimes
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Dimitris
Opinion on me?
Opinion on the Welsh?
Opinion on the nation?
Brexit?

(05-22-2020, 03:40 AM)Molyneux481 Wrote: Opinion on me?
Opinion on the Welsh?
Opinion on the nation?
Brexit?

You’re a top guy. I remember the old FreeMolyneux stuff back in 2016 when we all got banned... Fun times

Sheep shagging bastards I’ve had good experiences with most welshys
A Welshman invented the NHS, which is by far the best and most important thing to ever come out of the U.K. it should be protected at all costs, and is at risk because of a party that always despised its existence

Generally, I’m not patriotic, I don’t really see why people are honestly, I’ve never felt proud to be something I can’t control. No problems with people who are, but I personally don’t like the current portrayal of the country and its people, especially with the vitriol that has stemmed from the likes of Brexit

As for Brexit, I’ve never really supported it. I think the EU is a vastly flawed organisation, however I think that we have rights protected, great trade deals, freedom of movement, and the ability to work in so many countries without a Visa in the EU. The result was close, and I think lies such as the £350m to the NHS per week likely tipped the balance, but what’s done is done. I’ve got no confidence in this government to properly deliver it, though. So far, lies after lies have been peddled, and with the likes of Priti Patel anywhere near it, I’d say it’s amazing that people can mock Diane Abbott quite frankly
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Molyneux481
opinions on me

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON ME CONNOTHON BOBOTHON?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
OPINION ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(05-22-2020, 01:35 PM)PeterWhite Wrote: opinions on me

My favourite application in the Adobe suite
You're a top fella, good to talk to, I get on well with you

(05-22-2020, 01:36 PM)Joe² Wrote: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON ME CONNOTHON BOBOTHON?

Angry racist Welsh Karen, probably going to get protocol tattooed on your body in multiple places.
I like taking your monye, and you're a top (sheep) shagger

(05-22-2020, 01:46 PM)frost Wrote: OPINION ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like you Frost but for the love of God, try to stop doing stupid things in the moment. I'd love for you to be able to come back, but it's not fair on anyone else if you're going to ruin their experience. I reckon you care a lot, and if you can show that and try to avoid doing some stupid stuff, then that'd be great. From my experience, having a lovely ban record of perms, it's not worth it in the long run. I felt like I didn't care at the time, and like I was done with everything FL, and it didn't take long to regret that decision, and it took me quite a few years to finally get unbanned, that happening only last year now.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

The following 4 users Like Conn's post:
  • Joe Joe, Molyneux481, Dimitris, rino
Ops on me
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Why are emoticons and fonts more important than hardware when you argue the iPhone is better than Samsung phones?

What was the last big coding project you finished and how long time did you spend on making it?

Why do you love jacket potatoes so much and why don't you want to admit it?

What genre of music do you listen to while programming?

Will you ever leave the apple ecosystem behind?

Why are you such a cheese grater fanboy?

Do you have any professional income?

Why do you not use amend?

Do you see the pattern?

Fancy a fab?

Y?
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Edned