[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Smile
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
conn was literally shaking and crying so i have to ask a question

hi! my name is richard! i want to know, how are u doing over lockdown LOL
why is there so many bots? not referring to the playerbase I mean't the guests on the forums
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • rino
(05-26-2020, 11:36 PM)Ryan Wrote: Ops on me

Top fella, great to watch you wind up panda

(05-27-2020, 12:36 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Why are emoticons and fonts more important than hardware when you argue the iPhone is better than Samsung phones?

The a13 is a brilliant chip, faceID is the most secure, iOS is more optimised than Android, and most so, it integrates well with my MacBook, making my life quicker and easier.

What was the last big coding project you finished and how long time did you spend on making it?

Good question, nothing I can think of jumps out to me straight away. Probably the FL organisations project, was going to be web based and it was really quite nice, worked well, and is all but done, however, Chromium still hasn’t been released and so I lost motivation to finish the last few bits of the project, which is a big shame because it had some very cool features, but it just won’t work until they finally update

Why do you love jacket potatoes so much and why don't you want to admit it?

I had jackets once and now I’ve been bullied for months. 

What genre of music do you listen to while programming?

Recently got into classical somewhat, it’s relaxing and help with concentration. I tend to 
put on 80s music, though, as it is by far the best era for music.

Will you ever leave the apple ecosystem behind?

If there’s something better. Windows laptops I have used haven’t been reliable, so I followed my brothers in going to Apple, and I find it the best UX for me atm. 

Why are you such a cheese grater fanboy?

It looks sleek, the aluminium body and large apple logo look nice. 

Do you have any professional income?

Nothing official, I make money here and there doing projects for people

Why do you not use amend?

I’d have to turn on a setting in my git so no

Do you see the pattern?

Chill out Van Gogh 

Fancy a fab?

yes! Not had one in months

Y?

they are nice

(05-27-2020, 01:18 AM)richieb Wrote: conn was literally shaking and crying so i have to ask a question

hi! my name is richard! i want to know, how are u doing over lockdown LOL

Lockdown is a bit shite but it’s starting to look up, and I think I’ve gotten closer with some people throughout the period. I’m surviving..

(05-28-2020, 08:57 PM)dob Wrote: why is there so many bots? not referring to the playerbase I mean't the guests on the forums

They’re crawlers, basically bots from different search engines such as google that get the details of what is on the page and such
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Ryan
Why did you ban frost, are you jealous of his roleplay skills?
(06-03-2020, 08:53 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Why did you ban frost, are you jealous of his roleplay skills?

how'd you know???
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Why did you ban frost, are you jealous of his roleplay skills?
(06-03-2020, 03:12 PM)Scarface. Wrote: Why did you ban frost, are you jealous of his roleplay skills?

(06-03-2020, 12:22 PM)Conn Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 08:53 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Why did you ban frost, are you jealous of his roleplay skills?

how'd you know???
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Ops on me!

Regards,
Fearless Donator