Police scanner
Bug 
Title of Bug: Police scanner

Description: 
Apparently the handheld scanner does not work inside a vehicle playing as the police sergeant.

Works fine when you aren't in a vehicle though.

Evidence: 
None.
You need to hold shift and then press the mouse button. Though the tool is still a bit buggy, sometimes it doesn't measure the speed or call for pursuit for some reason.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(05-19-2020, 07:04 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: You need to hold shift and then press the mouse button. Though the tool is still a bit buggy, sometimes it doesn't measure the speed or call for pursuit for some reason.

I think this is the same issue I reported: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95559
Never knew it was only while Sergeant, the issue is the radar gun simply does not appear for use. Though like you've said sometimes it doesn't work even when it is being held.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
Been testing it more than a couple of times now. The tool works perfectly fine (with its normal bugs ofc.) when you are playing as a normal police officer, the problem only occurs when playing as the police sergeant while in a vehicle.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Only police Sergeant? How strange! Will check this out.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Yeah I can recreate this, looking into it. Likely just a check which doesn't have the police serg.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Should be fixed, if not recreate the bug report as it likely means there's another check outside of the gamemode somewhere.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork