[FL:RP] SolderInDuty
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] SolderInDuty

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:236477734

Date & Time (GMT): 18/5/20 @ 8:25 GMT

Summary of the incident
We raided SolderInDuty because he had a gun on his back when we saw him running inside his house. Once we arrested Solder at his door. We proceeded to search the property, however the base was problocked at the door and was a doomfort deeper inside. He used the super black material/color that absorps all light which is not allowed and also had a crouch base inside + a slope which people can use as doomfort. With his amount of hours I think that he knows that he can't prop block a door, even when there is no one online. Rules are rules.

Evidence

More evidence: [Image: 8Yt4HqC.jpg]
Hi Avalanche, I will be waiting for Solders input on this PR before continuing. If there is no response from him within 24 hours this PR will be concluded then.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(involved) The user tried to break fear rp aswell.
When i had Soldier under gunpoint and tried to handcuff him he shot me but a second after he hitted me he got handcuffed.
I'm not sure but i think u can see that in the logs.
Avalanch or me doesn't have evidence of it but i think u can see it in the logs.
[Image: H3WmOG1.png]
Hello there,
First of all why you didn't move when I say getaway? you can stand in front of me like I can't move. The second thing arrests me for reason. The third thing is they have a keypad there.you can walk thoro the base because I just no=colide it.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(05-19-2020, 01:46 AM)SolderInDuty Wrote: Hello there,
First of all why you didn't move when I say getaway? you can stand in front of me like I can't move. The second thing arrests me for reason. The third thing is they have a keypad there.you can walk thoro the base because I just no=colide it.

Make a seperate PR if you think we broke the rules. Also the base wasn't no-colided from my view. And even if it was no-colided, that also isn't allowed.
Is that any rules say that no-collide doors are not allowed?
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
[Image: Uks9Smx.jpg][Image: 1h0Uh7T.jpg]

These are more pictures of Solder propblocking today. As you can see, no keypad/button to open the first fading door. He also has a 1 man gap corridor with a shooting hole which isn't allowed.
Denied.

I will speak to Solder in game about the problems with his bases to ensure this doesn’t remain continual.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]