BmD to grow weed
Title of Suggestion: BmD to grow weed

Description
Allow the BmD to grow weed.

Why?
It is illogical for a BmD that sells weed and seeds to not be able to grow it. 
Reasonably the person would be getting the seeds from the plant he is growing.

As a matter of fact, I would even argue that it would make more sense for the BmD to must grow weed before he can sell the seeds. 

The change did not make the BmD more active, it rather killed him; revert it.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Oliver
The way I see it is if you want people to be able to grow weed as BMD you need to modify the self supply rule. The only reason I removed it from BMDs in the first place is because it is (or was?) considered self supplying so we removed their ability to use seeds to prevent people from accidentally breaking the rules.

-support if it's just letting them use seeds again, however some sort of revamped weed system where BMDs can grow and get better seeds to sell by growing would be interesting to see.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-18-2020, 03:23 AM)Pollux Wrote: The way I see it is if you want people to be able to grow weed as BMD you need to modify the self supply rule. The only reason I removed it from BMDs in the first place is because it is (or was?) considered self supplying so we removed their ability to use seeds to prevent people from accidentally breaking the rules.

-support if it's just letting them use seeds again, however some sort of revamped weed system where BMDs can grow and get better seeds to sell by growing would be interesting to see.

It was possible for the BmD to spawn himself weed seeds for almost a decade before you decided it caused problems. The only thing that has happened is effectively making the BmD not worth anybodys time and making him non-existent on the server.

This suggestion is just to make him able to grow weed again
nothing more. This self-supplying rule is an OBVIOUS exception and barely relevant in the first place as the seeds are 25$ each!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • rino, SpaghettiFTW
+Support

Honestly do not understand why this was ever changed.
+Support

BMD is naturally a criminal role with the products they sell, even the job title too. I used to grow weed/use contra when I was BMD and it was part of making extra revenue whilst supplying the server. I had no idea it was taken out but it should definitely be added back in.
+support, makes no sense it was removed given it would literally be their job to grow and sell weed
(05-18-2020, 12:21 PM)Suarez Wrote: +support, makes no sense it was removed given it would literally be their job to grow and sell weed

This.
+Support
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
+Support.

Seems like the logical thing to do, rather than to restrict them, which seems to be counter-productive.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

+Support 

Been rooting for BMD to do stuff like this for ages and will continue to do so just makes sense
+Support
[video]http://https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3SGBoUUxrUp/giphy.gif[/video]

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs