Byra and Pacman
Reported User(s): Byra and Pacman

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70327695

Date & Time (GMT): 15/5/20 @ 10:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
About 20-30 min before the accident I raided and killed Byra also stealing his pots and bringing them to my warehouse. At my warehouse all I had was weed when the raid started which makes no sound, the weed was also hidden in the far back of the warehouse.

Then randomly Byra and Pacman showes up without saying anything, they start throwing molotovs at my walls which was surrounding the warehouse.

During the raid we paused and had a chat about the reason for the raid were Byra claimed that he know that I had weed aswell as contra. Pacman said in the chat that it was Byra telling him that I had contra and weed. With that Pacman only followed Byra's reason.
On my side I see it as a revenge raid for me raiding, killing and taking all of Byra's pots before the raid at my warehouse.

Pacmans steamID is: STEAM_0:0:34526102

Evidence
This video is when they are raiding and 6 minutes before:
https://youtu.be/UFcUfUnN2z0
First of all there isn't even a solid evidence of us raiding your base, however, I can true that we were the ones raiding the base. I never said anything like we were raiding you because you had contraband and weed in your base, but stated that our reason for the raid is you showing up with a gun on your back in front of like 5 people and then we deciding to follow you, after that seeing you enter a highly-secured base with keypads and high metal walls which leads us to think that you're hiding stuff like contraband and weed in there. When we arrived to look around, Pacman also said to me there was a camera looking towards the base and he is probably watching us, afterwards showed it to me and that increased our doubts on him even more so we decided to raid the base.

I also want to state Pacman has no relevance with the case, I convinced him to raid with saying he most probably have contraband and weed inside without being sure about it.

Here is the video Pillan showing up with a gun in front of us:
I can provide more evidences about the case if needed.
(05-15-2020, 12:34 PM)Syntax Wrote:
This video is unable to be used as evidence, we cannot differentiate the names even in 1080p. 

(05-15-2020, 12:44 PM)Syntax Wrote: I can provide more evidences about the case if needed.
Please provide all evidence relevant to the case so we can come to a fair and final verdict.

Awaiting further evidence. 

Best regards,
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(05-15-2020, 10:15 PM)Midget Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 12:34 PM)Syntax Wrote:
This video is unable to be used as evidence, we cannot differentiate the names even in 1080p. 

(05-15-2020, 12:44 PM)Syntax Wrote: I can provide more evidences about the case if needed.
Please provide all evidence relevant to the case so we can come to a fair and final verdict.

Awaiting further evidence. 

Best regards,

You can differentiate his name from the speaking bar of his at the right bottom (he starts to talk at 0:08) and be sure that the guy with the gun is Pillan by comparing the appearance of the speaking box above him and the bar which I managed to do like that.

Sorry to say that, but the rest of the video is blurred as well because of my OBS recording settings at the time, will try to find and post Pacman showing me the cam if it is seemable somehow again.

EDIT: Unfortunately the evidence of pacman showing me the cam is heavily blurred as well which you can't read any texts and there are no clues for it this time. I guess I'm unable to recover more evidence on the case...
Evening, 

After reviewing the evidence and taking both stories into account I have decided to give the raiding party warnings.

A fortified base and a rifle is not a justified reason to assume he has contraband.
Avoid making these assumptions in the future and these situations can be avoided all-together.

I will be using this thread as reference for future punishments regarding similar rule-breaks for the two accused. 

Approved.

Best Regards,
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Report Closed & Moved.