SEMICHI BUYS MUNGER
Semichi Aquini, famous for winning Miss Evocity 2018, being a Judge on Mr Evocity 2020, her work out dvds and getting hit buy a bus - Has reportedly bought Munger for 20 million dollars. We asked Semichi to comment and this is what she had to say: 'I had to spend my coin on something'. Inspiring words from the young entrepeneur. We asked Madeleine Gerin Lajoie to comment but we were redirected to her assistant who refused to comment. With this acquisition Semichi has apparently dropped Jessica Summer from their record label, calling her a 'flop.'

Image: Semichi Aquino exiting Munger HQ

[Image: gk5EbTr.png]

Stay tuned for updates...
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe, Ryan, Jessixa, Zecon
stonks
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
UPDATE!

Semichi Aquini has been seen leaving Vantiago HQ in the v5p district. She used to work for them and has a building within their company name after her - could her new acquisition mean that Vantiago will be taking over Munger? Who knows? Seems only Semichi at this moment - who is keeping her lips SEALED about the purchase, ever since her original comment. She was seen strutting about Evocity since her recovery at Mercy Hospital, showing off her new body with a statement outfit - Could this have a hidden meaning? Who knows!

Semichi photographed leaving Vantiago HQ:

[Image: AAucBCV.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe, Ryan
Semichi Aquini
UPDATE!

Semichi Awqui is now fighting back at the haters ever since everybody was upset with the acquisition of Munger. So much hate in fact that she was been AWOL for an entire DAY! Since Jessica Summer has been dropped from the Munger label, Semichi has now taken the role on for herself - releasing her hit single - Look what you made me do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Ryan
UPDATE

Joseph Deacon has proposed to Semichi Aqni - could this mean an end to the romance between Summer and Deacon? Who knows![img]blob:https://imgur.com/0533d31e-db0b-45a5-8cfd-793edeb1a542[/img]

[Image: a5kimsk.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Ryan
Damn, thats crazy. Dont remember asking though.
summers and deacon lasted hella long
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(05-15-2020, 01:32 AM)Divey Wrote: UPDATE!

Semichi Awqui is now fighting back at the haters ever since everybody was upset with the acquisition of Munger. So much hate in fact that she was been AWOL for an entire DAY! Since Jessica Summer has been dropped from the Munger label, Semichi has now taken the role on for herself - releasing her hit single - Look what you made me do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

I thought that was Taylor Swift?
[Image: jXXluCA.png]
The following 5 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Joe Joe, Ryan, Divey, Jessixa, Zecon