Met through FL
Met 1 person from FL and hes my brother IRL but yeah id happily meet boys from FL anyone whos down ill come down or we can meet hmu even in lockdown ill still come down say hi then go again
Didn't have the chance to meet anyone from fl. I'm sure it is going to happen one day tho. Some people I'd love to meet are Grape Jack Zombie Ghost and Jan.
I’ve only ever met Razz and Rame. I stared at General Weed once, when saw each other on the bus lol
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • RaZZ
Met Willem de Walrus twice.

And I meet up with MasterNoda and Kippssee every monday night for a cuddle
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Kippsee, Edned, MasterNoda, Eclipze
(05-12-2020, 11:47 AM)Jan Wrote: Met Willem de Walrus twice.

And I meet up with MasterNoda and Kippssee every monday night for a cuddle

Very intimate cuddle
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • MasterNoda
More than likely gonna bump into Joe at some point, probably begging for some cash to feed his family in the Valley slum he lives in.
The following 2 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Kippsee, Random
I've met General Rickets and a fella that literally lived a 15 minute drive from me - Don't want to drop his govvy name cause I've forgot his username on here.

(05-11-2020, 10:58 PM)Falc Wrote: Haven’t met anyone, I’d like to share a few pints with Mr DVN one day, however.

Let's get this arranged asap bro.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Falc
Met Ghost and Danny Boy regularly go on nights out together.

Met Envy who mugged me in a maccies where I worked for a brekkie and Grape tried to front me which I kneecapped him.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Ghost
Jesus .. Forgee has been on an FL tour in the UK. I haven't met anyone, however, I was quite close to Montana in Oslo and the area where Julern, Strike10 and Marve Fleksnes, Mask, Nobushixx, Enzyme come from a few times.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(05-11-2020, 10:58 PM)Falc Wrote: Haven’t met anyone, I’d like to share a few pints with Mr DVN one day, however.

Swear you're a 10 min drive from me