cp_rapids [Recruiting Beta Testers!]
Sir Raffi presents..

[Image: cp_rapids_title.jpg]

cp_rapids is a Team Fortress 2 map, using the Attack/Defend gamemode system. Initially designed by a friend called RoboPenguin (formerly ChEEse) and created by me, Sir Raffi, this project took about a week's worth of free time to make.

The map is set in the forest, near some water rapids. A large river runs through the first two control-point areas and ends up in a lake which surrounds the third control point.
The RED team must defend these control points using any means necesary. The BLU team must capture Point A and Point B to unlock Point C. Upon capturing Point C, the BLU team will have won the round. If the RED team defend the points until time runs out, the RED team wins. Players switch teams after each round.

Screenies:
Control Point A: The RED spawn leads directly here for easy defence.
[Image: 90_0041.jpg]

Control Point B: The river style is temporary; I'll admit it looks very off, but it's hard to make.
[Image: 90_0042.jpg]

Control Point C: Players must either jump across each island or swim; there are other entrances which can be blocked by an enemy Engineer's sentry or Demoman's stickies.
[Image: 90_0043.jpg]

RED's Control Room: A building which directly links the RED spawn to the third Control Point:
[Image: 90_0044.jpg]

Sniper Points: The RED Control building has some windows. Perfect for sniping from, especially when many people are capping the last Control Point.
[Image: 90_0045.jpg]

I'll start recruiting beta testers, but I will only give the map out to people who are trustworthy (and, preferrably, own Team Fortress 2). This is also by request, of course.

Critisism will be handy too.

Beta-Test Requests:
Post in this thread if you'd like to be a beta-tester. If I know and trust you, I'll let you be a beta-tester. Alternatively, you may send me a private message, or message me over Steam.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Nice work!
If fearless ever get a tf2 server, This has to be map ^^
The build server rarely ever has 3+ people on it.
Maybe it should be changed ?
Maybe it should...
NO the build server is good, even tho it sucks xD
- BUT its the only build server i am playing on:3
--AND i like starting sentences*Spelling <.<* with Caps Heart
Now recruiting beta-testers! See first post.

And keep them posts coming, guys.
Me.
Im your friend in real life so you have to Cheese lolz
I would love to test this map out.

It looks very nice and I play TF2 alot.

(not as much as most admins here XD)
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]