Goodbye People
So Today in an @ sit i was told that admins have been watching me mainly for the sole reason i am the only one who plays late at night i dont wanna sit and play a server and constantly be watched you guys are just waiting to ban me so i aint gonna give you that reason got better things to do than be constantly watched while i play a game in my free time just not on GL with everything.
The following 3 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Kappatalist, Julern, kevin the god
Goodbye bud
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Seems a bit over the top, but you do you my dude.
See ya!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Seems you’ve taken the comment out of context which is a shame.

Hope you change your mind!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(05-07-2020, 05:26 PM)Yonno Wrote: Seems a bit over the top, but you do you my dude.
See ya!
I Like playing games with freedom getting watched constantly by staff is not what i call freedom im in 1 sit and they bringing up stuff about what happen like 3 nights ago saying stuff about they watched me at 3 am doing self supplying or something
(05-07-2020, 05:26 PM)Falc Wrote: Seems you’ve taken the comment out of context which is a shame.

Hope you change your mind!

Like i said i like playing a game with freedom i dont feel any freedom playing this server no more if i change my mind at least im not banned i can always return.
Shame you feel that way, best of luck for the future my man
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Best of luck in future mate, shame you're off on a rather sour note...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
see you next week bro
Noo, I hope I'll see you in a bit!

Take care!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Who told you that? Nobody’s constantly watching a specific player to get him/her banned.

(Contact me in private)