BanID: 46924

Ban Reason
Exploiting, double accounting

Staff Member: Venom, Nemy

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello,

A fair few years ago I was silly and exploited CityRP for a lot of in-game assets and currency. Ultimately I was caught & made some stupid comments/threats. I admit I was childish and simply ignorant - today I come back to Fearless, noticing your lovely rebrand, with the hope I could be unbanned and perhaps role play as a police officer once again during the lockdown!

I've grown up a lot (I feel like an old man now) and genuinely have no intention to cause trouble, but simply rather roleplay. I'd understand if you rejected considering I was quite a nuisance for a couple days, but prior to that I was fairly good at following the rules.

Your call Fearless,

Thanks x
Hi Freddie, this UBR is now in discussion with the team and you should have our verdict within the next couple of days.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Thanks admin team, so I've accessed my old account (this one) so let me know via here.

I have no idea what email this account is linked to if you could PM that info.
Thanks for letting us know, I have banned the Freddie account and I request that you contact an SA for the information regarding your account.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

All good man, if I could have the "Freddie" username on this account that'd be perfect
Approved.

The ban in question has been reduced and will expire in 3 months.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran