What's everyone doing?
(05-04-2020, 07:27 PM)Emil Wrote:
(05-04-2020, 07:19 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(05-04-2020, 06:58 PM)Emil Wrote: Apart from school and wasting time playing games, I've been working "hard" on learning US geography (as in where each state is located). Only thing giving my life purpose atm.

where's michigan?
it's the one all the way in the north, slightly east of center surrounded by the greak lakes. it borders canada in the north, ohio in the south east and indiana in the south west.

[Image: 0.png]

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Emil
A-Level work, too much A-Level work. Really considering joining back to the community, lots of new and exciting stuff happening. Apart from that a lot of bike riding.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
I've shot a lot of 35mm film and evoking them, here's some I shot. Kind of a funny hobby. Here's 4 of approx. 100.  me, my dog and my car.

[Image: tNwB01d.jpg]
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Joe Joe, Bobby, Ratatoskrr
I work for Aldi so got that. I'm lucky to have work in Wales atm.

Luckily gyms are still open so still going strong at 5-6 days a weeks. School has been shut down so I have home school 3 days a week (Wed-Fri) Monday and Tuesday I work at a construction site as a concrete worker/rodbuster. Working at the construction site is part of my internship/apprenticeship since I’m going to a construction program at school.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Link
I bought myself a 3D printer (Ender 3 pro) and using a ton of time on that - my new hobby Eggplant
Apart from that, I'm trying to develop a website using Django for the first time.
Also working a bit to live Smile
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 2 users Like Balls's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Molyneux481
Working

[Image: QVXVn4U.png]
The following 2 users Like Venom's post:
  • Falcon, Eclipze
(05-18-2020, 05:46 PM)Venom Wrote: Working

Fuckin pig bastard
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Venom
(05-18-2020, 05:37 PM)Balls Wrote: I bought myself a 3D printer (Ender 3 pro) and using a ton of time on that - my new hobby [Image: eggplant.png]
Apart from that, I'm trying to develop a website using Django for the first time.
Also working a bit to live Smile

Flask is superior, and PHP is superiorer
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(05-18-2020, 05:46 PM)Venom Wrote: Working

Never thought an officer played on FL. I need to get a green pass first haha
The following 1 user Likes Strange Neo's post:
  • Molyneux481