What's everyone doing?
Star 
Just curious to see what everyone's up to whilst this quarantine guff is going on.

I've bought an assload of gym equipment and stuck it in my no longer empty garage so I can train at home whilst the gyms are closed.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Playing Garry’s Mod and Valorant and fishing and shooting and Tinder and drinking and smoking
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Grizzly
(05-04-2020, 05:33 AM)Falcon Wrote: Playing Garry’s Mod and Valorant and fishing and shooting and Tinder and drinking and smoking

Sounds like the most American response ever, I love it.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Falcon
When army ended in February, I planned on making maps and being all productive and such.

So far 0 maps or anything else. Been playing some games, browsing, and killing time though.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Link
Still going to school Sad

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Still working
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • rino
nitty died in the bando so i've had to get in there past few days. also be to a few lock down orgies to pass the time. risk worth taking if you get the oppurtunity
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Ranger
Getting back into GMod after not playing actively for about 8 months, and working out thanks to a new treadmill in my shed. Also a bit of schoolwork if things are really slow.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Link
(05-04-2020, 09:37 AM)dob Wrote: nitty died in the bando so i've had to get in there past few days. also be to a few lock down orgies to pass the time. risk worth taking if you get the oppurtunity

what the fuck does that even mean
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(05-04-2020, 05:33 AM)Falcon Wrote: Playing Garry’s Mod and Valorant and fishing and shooting and Tinder and drinking and smoking

cant believe you smoke crack while playing gmod with kids wtf is wrong with you