Event Ideas
Lightbulb 
[Image: EDjg63Z.png]
  Event Ideas  

Greetings all, 

This thread is here with the purpose of discussing event ideas and keeping a log of events we can use in future or have already used so far. This thread is open to everyone and we encourage anyone with ideas to post them below to be taken into consideration for future events/mini-events. Also, if there is events we have done before which you would like to see again don't hesitate to post that below too.

Spoiler: Current Ideas
  • VaultRP
  • FalloutRP
  • TitanicRP
  • Invasions/Survival
  • Purge Night
  • The West 2
  • Nuclear Plant Incident
  • Military Operation
  • Plane crash / Stranded boat (LostRP)
  • Creature Hunt
  • Space Colony
  • Street Racing / Race Wars
  • Olympics

Spoiler: Past Events
  • Presidential Campaign
  • PrisonRP (Alcatraz)
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
First of all, this is a great thread.

I would like to suggest a pretty simple but solid mini-event. An event with a well organized government. There can be a background story to the way the government is formed and what will change in the administration, but the idea is that people with experience can apply for jobs in the government. That way you can have a well organized police with different roles (jail guards/parking officers etc.), SWAT (breacher/sniper etc.), medical and fire team (commander/squad), led by an experienced president and vice president. The first responders can be guided by a good dispatcher. Criminals, Corleones and rebels can be selected as well. Would be great if leaders of each group will be staff members.

Every department can have beautiful designed buildings, such as a nice dupe for the firemen in the health station, ambulances stationed at the hospital and police that has a police station in a store with a dispatch room. It is simple, but I would just love to see a strong government and a strong enemy and I think everyone will enjoy several hours of this kind of well grounded roleplay.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 7 users Like MrTreeGames's post:
  • Kappatalist, Falc, TheSiphon, Kippsee, Molyneux481, Zona, Lewwings
1. Vault RPs should be held weekly.
2. Titanic RPs on the event server with the Titanic map.
3. Fallout RPs on a different map.
4. Invasion, survival RPs.
5. Anything really.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 6 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Ducktard, RiNO, Joe Joe, Violet DE Kittie, Kippsee, Lewwings
(05-02-2020, 10:26 PM)Falcon Wrote: 1. Vault RPs should be held weekly.
5. Anything really.
I really like that titanic idea, could be quite fun and interesting if planned well.
[Image: sv81d6V.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • Falcon
(05-02-2020, 10:39 PM)Ducktard Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 10:26 PM)Falcon Wrote: 1. Vault RPs should be held weekly.
5. Anything really.
I really like that titanic idea, could be quite fun and interesting if planned well.

I've hosted it before and it works out well for the most part.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Purge night
[Image: 9aca97eac2db1facddba89c48614ca6b-png.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Saul_Goodman's post:
  • Cox, Kippsee
Purge night
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(05-02-2020, 10:03 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: First of all, this is a great thread.

I would like to suggest a pretty simple but solid mini-event. An event with a well organized government. There can be a background story to the way the government is formed and what will change in the administration, but the idea is that people with experience can apply for jobs in the government. That way you can have a well organized police with different roles (jail guards/parking officers etc.), SWAT (breacher/sniper etc.), medical and fire team (commander/squad), lead by an experienced president and vice president. The first responders can be guided by a good dispatcher. Criminals, Corleones and rebels can be selected as well. Would be great if leaders of each group will be staff members.

Every department can have beautiful designed departments, such as a nice dupe for the firemen in the health station, ambulances stationed at the hospital and police that has a police station in a store with a dispatch room. It is simple, but I would just love to see a strong government and a strong enemy and I think everyone will enjoy several hours of this kind of well grounded roleplay.

I remember an event like this a few years ago where you was involved and it was one of the best events I’ve seen.

100% agree this should be done again.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • MrTreeGames, DVN
west 2 electric boogaloo

spoiler:
it works this time

[Image: source.gif]
The following 4 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Kappatalist, Joe Joe, Kippsee, Lewwings
Half-Life RP

Alien invasion
(Could be done on main?)

Nuclear plant incident
(Could be done on main)

Military operation
(Aggressive event that's more organized and RP focused instead of random shooting everywhere, could also have civilian roles)

Plane/boat crash on a stranded island
(Starts out on a plane/boat cruise, survivors get scattered on a tropical island trying to find each other and a way out. Could involve uncovering a mystery on the island)

Cryptid/creature hunt
(A settlement/outpost plagued by an increasing amount of creature attacks, focusing on finding the source)

Space/Mars colony
(A lot of freedom with the story, space/Mars colony would be an interesting setting, perhaps combine this with the creature hunt story)

Medieval RP
(A lot of locations and settings to choose)

Post-apocalyptic RP
(Could combine passive and aggressive RP, players built settlements to defend against creatures, etc.)
[Image: DxLVliJ.png]

Feel free to add reputation or not. Have a nice day!
The following 5 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Falcon, Kippsee, MrTreeGames, Dimitris, Molyneux481