Poll: Are you interested in the game so far?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
3 33.33%
No, not this particular game
0%
0 0%
No, the latest Assassin's Creed games have not been interesting
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Asassin's Creed: Valhalla
[Image: Assassins-Creed-Valhalla-logo.jpg?resize...C199&ssl=1]

Ubisoft released a cinematic trailer for their new Assassin's Creed game, Valhalla:

Based on the trailer, it seems you are playing as the Vikings who are at war with the English. The trailer shows footage of the Vikings sailing, so perhaps this game will also have the naval combat mechanics from previous games. Maybe you can sail between Scandinavia and England, who knows. It does sound quite interesting. 

It looks quite interesting, though, like the last few Assassin's Creed games, it doesn't really feel like one. Though I've only played Odyssey, which I really liked, so for me it's not such a bad thing. I really love games set in the medieval time period, so I'm definitely planning on getting the game after reviews come out. 

They also released this short video of what I assume is the timelapse of creating the game cover artwork.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Looking forward to it, I enjoyed Odyssey quite a lot and this seems to maybe have similar mechanics. I presume with the trailer it will be a Scandinavian-English map.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
As an Englishman, I am not comfortable with seeing this
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Ducktard
I've always wanted a decent Viking game, this may actually deliver that. As an Assasins Creed game? I don't know... but I'll definitely check it out though.
Where am I?
(04-30-2020, 03:44 PM)Forgee Wrote: As an Englishman, I am not comfortable with seeing this

1v1 duel at Lindisfarne right now.
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • Falcon
Haven't really played the AC series since Black Flag as it didn't feel like the original anymore, but I hope it will do well.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Don't play games that look horribly inaccurate. Why is that Saxon wearing a plume on his helmet? Why is he like 7 feet tall? Me no likey.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
It's probably going to be as disappointing as the last two games. They really fucked up the series :/

Ubisoft released a gameplay trailer for the game, but the trailer doesn't actually show any gameplay...

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15922897]
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Ducktard
Very bizarre indeed. It seems like the majority of the public have an equal understanding of what gameplay is and consists of, and yet Ubisoft do not? Cutscenes ≠ gameplay.
Where am I?